Telescope Accessories & Parts
- This William Optics 0.8x reducer/flattener is adjustable for optimum back focus.
- Adjustment depends on the William Optics refractor with which the flattener is used.
- This flattner is meant to work with the FLT132, FLT156, GT102, GT153, and the Z126.
- The FLAT7A is compatible with several types of CCD and CMOS cameras.
- The flattener is produced with Ohara optical glass.
- This William Optics Focal Reducer and Field Flattener provides f/6 to f/7/8 focal ratio refractors with 0.72x reduction in effective focal length.
- Features an STM-coated, fine doublet air-spaced designed lens made using only top-notch Ohara optical glass.
- Provides coverage for DSLR cameras with full size 50 mm clear lens aperture.
- Uses internal threading and blackening to eliminate all reflections.
- All standard camera t-rings with M48x0.75 thread are accepted.
- William Optics 0.8X Focal Reducer/Field Flattener is adjustable for optimum back-focus!
- Amount of adjustment depends on the WO refractor it is paired with
- Designed to fit William Optics f/6 to f/7.5 refractors including GT71, GT81, Z103 & Z81
- M63 threads on scope side & 48mm threads on camera side
- The Flat6AIII uses fully multi-coated Ohara low dispersion glass