- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade LPI-G Advanced Color Camera - 645003
Meade LPI-G Advanced Camera - Color
With enhanced dynamic range, this Meade LPI-G Advanced solar, lunar, and planetary guide camera lets you experience the universe like never before. Includes a large 6.3 MP (3072 x 2048) back-illuminated Sony IMX178 CMOS color sensor made up of small 2.4 µm square pixels. This high pixel count boosts resolution for better planetary and solar imaging results. Capable of capturing 59 frames per second at full resolution. Features USB 3.0 and ASCOM ST-4 ports for convenient connection to a mount.The Meade LPI-G Advanced Camera is capable for saving images in a wide range of formats such as JPEG, BITMAP, FITS, TIFF, PNG, PCX, TGA, and BCM. Videos can be saved in either SER or AVI formats. This package includes a high speed USB 3.0 connecting cable, ST4 guide cable, 1.25" nosepiece extension with C-Mount, and Meade SkyCapture software with instructions for installation and operation. Computer Requirements: Equal to Intel Core 2.8 GHz or higher. Solid State hard drive recommended for getting the maximum frame rates.
Meade LPI-G Advanced Color Camera Specifications
- Imaging Sensor: Sony IMX178 back-illuminated color CMOS
- Resolution: 6.3 Megapixels
- Pixel Size: 2.4 µm x 2.4 µm
- Pixel Array: 3072 x 2048
- Frames per Second at Full Resolution: 59
- A/D Conversion: 14-Bit or 8-Bit
- Image Format: JPEG, BITMAP, FITS, TIFF, PNG, PCX, TGA, BCM
- Video Format: SER, AVI
- Shutter: Electronic Rolling
- Guide Port: ASCOM ST4
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0