- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron Alt-Azimuth Adjustable Mount Base for SkyTracker Pro and SkyGuider Pro - 3327
iOptron Alt-Azimuth Adjustable Camera Mount Base
This adjustable alt-azimuth base for iOptron SkyTracker Pro and SkyGuider Pro camera mounts enables positioning modifications during polar alignment while a mount is attached to a tripod. It contains a built-in bubble level and supports Vixen-style dovetails. With altitude adjustment ranging from -30º to 65º, your device/scope can be mounted on either side for improved balance.
Other small camera mounts are also compatible with this adjustable alt-azi base/wedge. Does not include dovetail bar.
iOptron Alt-Azimuth Adjustable Base Features
- All metal construction
- Supports Vixen-type dovetail bar (not included)
- Dual direction mounting
- -30º ~ 65º in latitude adjustment
- ±5° in azimuth adjustment
- Φ80 mm mounting base
- Attaches to a camera tripod with 3/8” or 1/4” threads (optional 3/8"-1/4" thread converter needed)