- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron CEM60 Equatorial Mount with Case - 7200
The iOptron® CEM60 Equatorial Mount
with Aluminum Carry Case - Tripod Sold Separately
This iOptron equatorial mount is an extraordinary innovation in mount design with greater payload!
The iOptron CEM60 is an updated version of the highly popular ZEQ25 center-balanced equatorial mount. This iOptron equatorial mount can handle up to 60 lb. by distributing the weight of the payload at the center of gravity. This makes the iOptron CEM60 mount extremely light compared to its payload--a nice benefit when setting up at a remote site. Other features of this iOptron equiatorial mount include an adjustable counterweight bar to prevent obstruction with the tripod or pier, and polar aligning is quick and accessible all the time since the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft.
The iOptron CEM60 is equipped with the most advanced Go2Nova GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts available. Its database includes over 300,000 objects. The Go2Nova® Hand Controller is intuitive to use and its large 8-line LCD screen simplifies the process of setting telescopes and locating objects. This iOptron equatorial mount is a new category (and payload capacity) for viewing and astrophotography.
iOptron CEM60 Equatorial Mount Features:
- A new design, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) for maximum payload and minimum mount weight
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate Astro-photographers
- Patent pending non-contact magnetically loaded gear system
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes for easy balancing when disengaged
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation
- Screw/worm type latitude adjuster for precision adjustments
- Milling machine tooling vise type latitude bearing and locks system for rock solid positioning
- User side azimuth fine adjusters for easy azimuth adjustment
- Precision stepper motor with 0.06 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- iOptron AccuAligning calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Polar alignment routine for those who can't see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8407 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with built in heater
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC) or Realtime periodic error correction (RPEC)
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Built-in 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in or customized cable management system
- Spring loaded Vixen/Losmandy dual saddle
- 150mm base size to match optional 2 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod (8kg) or 42/48 inch pier
- Optional PowerWeightTM rechargeable battery pack
iOptron CEM60 Mount Specifications:
- Type: Center-balanced iOptron Equatorial Mount (CEM)
- Max Payload: 60 lb (27.2kg), exclude counterweight
- Weight: 27 lb (12.3kg)
- Material: All metal (except GPS cover)
- Latitude adjustment range: 0º ~ 70º
- Azimuth adjustment range: ± 8º
- Right Ascension worm wheel: F146 mm, 288 tooth aluminum
- Declination worm wheel: F146 mm, 288 teeth aluminum
- PEC: PPEC/Real time PEC
- Counterweight shaft: F28x 450 mm Stainless steel
- Counterweight: 20 lb (9.1 kg)
- Mount base size: F150 mm
- Motor drive: Stepper motor
- Resolution: 0.06 arc seconds
- Slew speed: 1×,2×,8×,16×,64×,128×,256×,512×,MAX (~3.75º/sec)
- Power consumption: 0.6A(Tracking), 1.1A(GOTO)
- Power requirement: 12V DC 2A
- AC adapter: 100V ~ 240V (included)
- Polar Scope: AccuAligningTM dark field illuminated, 2 arc min
- Level indicator: Level bubble
- Dovetail saddle: 8” Losmandy/Vixen dual saddle
- Hand Controller: GotoNova® 8407, 300,000+ objects database with star recognition
- Meridian treatment: Stop (0-15º pass), auto flip, continue
- GPS: Internal 32-channel GPS
- Autoguide port: ST-4
- Communication port: Serial Port
- PC computer control: Yes (ASCOM)
- Cable management: 4X USB, 2X DC12V (MAX 5A), 6P6C
- Operation temperature: -20ºC ~ +45ºC
- Tripod: Optional 2-inch stainless steel tripod (8kg) or Pier (10kg)
- Case: Included Aluminum Carry Case
- Warranty: Two year limited