- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Orion 116 mm Tube Rings - 4.6" - 07372
Ships in one day
This item is in stock and typically ships in 1 day or less.
One of the many benefits to becoming a customer of High Point Scientific is that you receive Unlimited Tech Support on all of the products you purchase from us. We understand that many of our products are technical in nature and require support. Rest assured that our team of Telescope and Telescope Accessory experts will be standing by (800.266.9590) to support you for as long as you own one of our products!
Orion 116mm ID (4.6”) Tube Rings
Orion Telescope Tube Rings allow you to securely attach a telescope optical tube to any Orion Equatorial or Altazimuth telescope mount. This 116mm ID ring set is made of cast-aluminum and features quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and a soft felt lining. One ring has a 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter, while the other has a threaded 1/4"-20 hole. For use with Orion EQ-1, EQ-2, EQ-3, or AZ-3 telescope mounts.
|116 mm (4.6")|
Solid or Split (Cradle) Ring
|Split or Cradle Ring(s)|
One or Two Rings
|Two Separate Rings|
Manufacturer's warranty period, if known. Customers should communicate directly with the manufacturer regarding details of their warranty, as warranties have a tendency to change without notice.
- Orion 116mm ID Tube Ring Set