- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Orion 76 mm ID Tube Rings - 3" - 07369
Orion Telescope Tube Rings - 76mm ID
- Set of two cast-aluminum rings with quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining
- One ring has 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter; the other has threaded 1/4"-20 hole
- Sold in sets of two rings. Mounting bolts and washers are included
- Use with Orion EQ-1, EQ-2, EQ-3, or AZ-3 mounts
- Inside diameter is 76mm
Orion's cast-aluminum 76mm tube ring set features quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining. Designed for use with Orion telescope mounts, they fit some other brands of telescope mounts as well. One of the two rings in the set has a 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter on it, the other has a threaded 1/4"-20 hole. The piggyback camera adapter can be removed for mounting an adapter plate for a guide scope on top of the tube rings. For use with SkyView Pro or Atlas telescope mounts, you will also need a dovetail mounting plate. Set of two rings, with an inside diameter of 76mm, includes mounting bolts and washers. One-year limited warranty.
Tube Ring Reference Guide
|Item Number||Ring Inside Diameter (ID)||Rings Fit|
|07369||76 mm (3.0")||Orion Observer 70 refractor telescope|
|07370||90 mm (3.5")||Orion AstroView/Explorer 90 Refractor Telescopes, Orion ShortTube 80 Refractor Telescope, 80mm f/11 telescope optical tube assembly|
|07371||100 mm (3.9")||Orion AstroView 100 Refractor Telescope, StarMax 90, Orion SkyView Pro 100mm Refractor Telescopes, Orion 80mm ED Refractor Telescopes, 100mm f/6 telescope optical tube assembly|
|07372||116 mm (4.6")||Orion Apex 102 Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope, Orion AstroView 120/120ST Refractor Telescopes, 120mm f/5.0 and f/8.3 telescope optical tube assemblies|
|07373||140 mm (5.5")||Orion ShortTube 4.5 Reflector Telescope, Orion StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope|
|07374||144 mm (5.67")||Orion Apex/StarMax 127 Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes, Orion SkyView Pro 127 Maksutov-Cassegrain|
|07375||182 mm (7.2")||Orion SkyView Pro 6 and 6LT reflector telescopes, 150mm f/8.0 telescope optical tube assembly|
|07376||235 mm (9.25")||Orion SkyView Pro 8 Reflector Telescope, Orion Atlas 8 Reflector Telescope, 203 mm f/4.9 telescope optical tube assembly|
|07377||298 mm (11.7")||Orion Atlas 10 Reflector Telescope, 254mm f/4.7 telescope optical tube assembly|