- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Sky-Watcher AllView Alt-Az Mount - S20150
Sky-Watcher AllView Alt-Az Mount
The Sky-Watcher AllView Mount is a truly versatile mount, perfect for panoramic photography, videography, and astroimaging. AllView is a fully automatic Go-To mount that can be paired with a variety of cameras, camcorders, and telescopes. Take time-lapse video of outdoor activities, panoramic images of cityscapes, astroimages of the Moon, stars, galaxies, and more with this sophisticated computerized mount.
What We Like About the Sky-Watcher AllView Mount:
- Capture full 360° panoramas with a DSLR or most point-and-shoot cameras
- Capture motion time lapse movies with your DSLR while the mount rotates
- When shooting video with a camcorder or DSLR, use the Sky-Watcher AllView as a motorized panning head for smooth motion
- Attach any small telescope (using the standard 1.75" dovetail bar) and the mount’s Go-To electronics will find any of 42,000 celestial objects and automatically center and track them in your eyepiece
Sky-Watcher AllView Mount Features:
- Electronic shutter release: Automatically triggers your DSLR when shooting panoramas or time lapse images. (The supplied shutter release cable works with Canon Rebel DSLR cameras. Optional cables are available for other camera manufacturers and models.)
- Dual encoder technology: allows you to move the mount by hand or using the hand control and without losing alignment
- 3/8" tripod socket for mounting to virtually any prosumer tripod
- The All View Mount can be powered using 10 internally-carried AA batteries for use in the field, without the need for a bulky external power supply
- Motorized Mount: can be easily removed from the heavy duty tripod for easy transportation and storage
- Intuitive interface of the computerized hand control makes it easy to setup panoramas and time lapse images
- All brackets are included for mounting cameras and camcorders that use a standard 0.25"-20 tripod socket
Sky-Watcher AllView Mount Specifications:
- Mount Type: Motorized Altazimuth with manual release clutch knobs, and computerized motion control, via internal computer hardware
- Tripod: Adjustable height, steel tripod legs, accessory tray
- Power Requirements: 8 to 16 VDC, 1 Amp, (Tip positive)
- Payload Capacity: 10 lb (4.08 kg)
- Slewing Speeds: 1000x, 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, 1x
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Tracking Modes: Dual Axis Tracking
- Alignment Procedures: Brightest-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment
- Computer Hand Control: SynScan hand controller, flash upgradeable
- Database: Complete Messier, NGC, IC, and SAO catalogues, 25 user-defined objects, total 42,900 objects
- Camera Adaptable: 1/4-20 thread L-bracket included
- Dovetail Compatibility: Accepts "Vixen-style" dovetail
- Weight: 21 lb (9.53 kg)
Customer Note: The photos show a camera attached to the mount for illustration only. This product does not include a camera!