- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Multi-Function Mount Photo Package - S20520
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Multi-Function Mount
The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Photo Package includes the user-friendly, multi-function Star Adventurer mount, the Polar Scope with Illuminator for precise alignment, and a Ball Head AdapterThe Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer was created to satisfy all of your needs for astronomy, astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable tracking mount that can track the Sun, the Moon, and the stars. The Star Adventurer also contains preprogrammed parameters that will assist you in creating interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
Star Adventurer Mount Features
- The Star Adventurer is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking system
- Supports solar tracking, lunar tracking and star (sidereal & half sidereal) tracking
- The maximum payload is 11 lb. or 5 kg.
- Supports Star-Scape photography
- Supports Time-Lapse photography
- The Star Adventurer has a user friendly Mode Dial with pre-programmed control setting
- Includes built in polar scope with illuminator for precise alignment
- Automatic DSLR shutter release control
- Lifetime free firmware upgrade
- Supports single axis auto-guiding
- Built-in motor protection and status indication
- The Star Adventurer uses four (4) AA batteries or external Mini USB power support
- DC Servo motors
- Vixen-style Saddle
- Low power consumption. Tests yielded up to 72 hours of continuous tracking with high quality alkaline AA batteries. Your results may vary.
- 3/8” threaded socket for standard camera tripod
- Includes 1/4” to 3/8” converter screw adapter for quick release plate of tripod
- Additional optional accessories are available for the SkyWatcher Star Adventurer Mount, including a Latitude Base (EQ wedge), Counterweight Kit, and Dec Bracket.
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Specifications
- Astrophotography Tracking Modes: Celestial, 1/2 Celestial, Solar, Lunar (mean lunar time)
- Time-Lapse Photography: 12 hr/rev, 4 hr/rev, 2 hr/rev
- Compatible with North & South Hemispheres? Yes
- Max Payload: 11 lb., 5 kg
- Wheel Gear: 86mm diameter, 144 teeth, aluminum alloy
- Worm Gear: 13 mm diameter, high tension brass
- Motor Drive: DC Servo
- Polar Scope Field of View: About 7º
- Working Voltage: 4 AA Batteries - DC 3/6 V ~ 6.5 V, External Power Supply - DC 4.75V ~ 5.25V
- Duration of Operation: Up to 72 hours continuous tracking with high quality alkaline AA batteries at 20º C. Battery life may vary with loading & battery quality
- Operation Temperature: 32 - 104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 6.83” x 4.46” x 3.78”
- Weight: 2.2 lb. or 1 kg
- Base Connect: 3/8” threaded socket, or 1/4” with included conversion adapter