- Optional polar finder for the Sky-Watcher EQ6-R mount
- Innovative bracket attaches to the mount and holds the finder securely in place
- Etched reticle helps you align to the celestial pole
- Made for the Skywatcher EQ8-R mount
- This 22 pound counterweight will match those already on the mount
- Perfect if you need to counter-balance a heavier load
- Use this SkyWatcher Dec Bracket to mount a lightweight telescope on the Star Adventurer Multi-Function Mount.
- Clutch knob enables adjustments to rotation tightness, while a fine-tuning knob adjusts your camera or telescope's orientation.
- A removable 1/4” mounting element allows two ball heads to be mounted to the dovetail for dual camera or one scope, one camera setup.
- One end of the dovetail contains a threaded hole for accepting a separately available counterweight kit.
- This Sky-Watcher Equatorial Base Wedge provides the Star Adventurer Multi-Function Mount with latitude adjustment capability for precise polar alignment.
- Fits between the Star Adventurer Mount and your tripod.
- Offers latitude adjustment from 0 to 70 degrees.
- A knob for making horizontal adjustments is also included, as is a bubble level to ensure your base is completely horizontal.
- This Ball Head Adapter facilitates connection between standard Ball Head mounts with the SkyWatcher Star Adventurer Multi-Function Mount.
- Adapts to standard ball heads using a 3/8" thread screw.
- Compatible with ball head mounts from a wide variety of manufacturers.
- Individual Counterweight Weights (lb.): 11
- Polar Product Type: Manual Polar Scope
- Mounts Known to Fit: Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ5
- Give your mount a smart upgrade with this Sky-Watcher SynScan WiFi Adapter for the SynScan Pro app on both iOS and Android devices.
- The SkyWatcher SynScan Pro app provides a 9,000+ celestial object library with stars, star clusters, and nebulae all accessible for users to explore.
- With this simple, easy-to-use Wi-Fi adapter, carrying a separate hand controller is no longer necessary.
- Includes 6 pin to 8 pin cable for alt-azimuth mounts, and 8 pin to 8 pin cable for equatorial mounts.