- This Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory Module is a 16-channel GPS receiver that is capable of ascertaining your telescope's precise location along with other critical data needed to find objects in the night sky.
- Compatible with all Celestron computerized telescopes save for the SkyProdigy series.
- Plugs into the drive base port of your telescope for better initial star alignment accuracy.
- Links up to one of several Global Positioning Satellites in order to automatically download exact time, data, latitude, and longitude data.
- Inputs date, time, and location data into the SynScan hand controller
- Compatible with all mounts using the SynScan Hand Controller
- Enable wireless telescope control via your smartphone or tablet by connecting this Celestron SkyPortal WiFi Module to your computerized telescope hand controller auxiliary port.
- Includes Celestron's free SkyPortal app with more than 100,000 celestial objects to explore.
- Operates using your telescope's power, no batteries required.
- Take a tour of the night sky based on your exact location and time, and listen to descriptions detailing hundreds of the most popular celestial objects.
- This Orion GPS Kit is a plug-in device that provides GoTo telescope mounts with automatic geographical location and time data taken directly from GPS satellites.
- Compatible with several Orion telescopes and mounts including the SkyQuest XTg and XXg Dobsonian, StarSeeker IV GoTo telescopes, SkyView Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount, Sirius EQ-G and Sirius Pro AZ/EQ-G Mounts, Atlas EQ-G and Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G Mounts, and the HDX1100 EQ-G Mount.
- Intermediate and advanced amateur astronomers who observe and image from more than one location will find that this Orion GPS Kit saves them valuable time typically spent entering the information needed for proper computerized telescope mount alignment.
- The Orion GoTo Hand Controller with 3.32 or later firmware version is required for use.
- This Losmandy Garmin GPS system provides telescopes with latitude, longitude, and UTC time and date information.
- Compatible with GM-8, G-11, Titan, and G9 equatorial mounts with Losmandy Gemini 2 installed.
- Connects to the Gemini 2's Port 1 outlet and is not suitable for use with the Gemini 1.
- GPS capability is especially useful for those who frequently travel to different locations to view or image and need instant latitude/longitude data.
- iOptron internal GPS Module with 32 channels.
- Converts your SmartStar Cube-E mount into a GPS mount.
- The iOptron GPS Module is also a capable substitute unit for Cube-G, Cube Pro, MiniTower, MiniTower II, and MiniTower Pro mounts.
High Point Scientific has the telescope mount parts and accessories you need to keep your telescope steady. With right accessories, you can precisely tighten your tripod or safely mount your OTA. ADM, Celestron, Meade, Orion, Parallax, and Tele Vue are just a few manufacturers we work with to bring you the best deals. Whatever set up you are looking for, we have the accessories to meet your needs!
Depending on your setup, you are going to need accessories that enhance the capabilities of your mount and make it easier for you find celestial objects. At its most basic form, look for accessories that complement either an equatorial or alt-azimuth mount. Thinking of using a camera tripod? Then you most likely have an alt-azimuth mount! Check out our selection of motors and power supplies to fully computerize your mount to find your favorite celestial objects with ease.
An easy way to tell if you have an equatorial mount is to look for the counterweights. If your telescope mount has one or more, there’s a 98% chance it's an equatorial. In addition to counterweights, be sure to look for a counterweight shaft or a wedge. While not required, you can equip your mount with a motor for hassle-free tracking.
High Point Scientific has a wide variety of telescope mount accessories to secure your optical tube assembly. A dovetail plate and saddle will ensure your set up stays secure all night long. We also have a vast selection of mounting rings to keep your OTA and finderscope in place. These are just a few accessories to consider. Many new observers are eager to jump right into their first stargazing and forget about these details. However, if you equip your scope with the right accessories, you will enjoy many worry-free nights to come.