- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron iPolar Electronic Polarscope - No Mount Adapter - Fits SkyTracker Pro - 3339
iOptron iPolar Electronic Polarscope - No Adapter
This version of the iOptron iPolar e-Polarscope does not come with an adapter but will fit the iOptron SkyTracker Pro just fine without one. The body of the iPolar has a side USB, which means it will work for external installation on a variety of mounts with the proper adapter (sold separately). However, unless you are mounting this iPolar to the SkyTracker Pro, we recommend you choose the proper iPolar package for your mount, which comes with the e-Polarscope plus the adapter, since buying the package instead of the iPolar and adapter separately saves you a few bucks. If you have more than one mount, you can buy a second adapter separately.
With the iPolar e-Polarscope from iOptron, accurate polar alignment has never been so simple! All you have to do is place the plus symbol over the graphical representation of the celestial pole's location. When these two symbols are aligned they represent a precise polar alignment, allowing you to get the best performance possible from your equatorial mount.
The iOptron iPolar™ utilizes an electronic camera that is aligned with both the axes of your telescopes mount. The included Windows software processes the camera's images to calculate the true location of the celestial pole (north or south) and then guides you through any adjustments needed to align your mount precisely to the pole. Gone are the days of crouching behind a "through the mount" polar scope! Instead, the iPolar™ facilitates making altitude and azimuth adjustments by just glancing at your PC's monitor. This system needs as few as four stars to locate the pole, and can do so even when the pole location itself is blocked by clouds, tree branches or other obstructions.
- The iPolar is fast and easy to use
- 30 arcsec precision
- With iPolar, there is no need to see the Pole Star or rotate the mount during alignment
- Unique imaging enhancement technique
- Smart plate solving
- On screen instruction during alignment
- Compatible with most equatorial mounts with proper adapter
- Field of View (FOV): ~ 13-degrees
- Resolution: 30 arcsec approx.
- Alignment Precision: 30 arcsec
- Interface: Mini USB2.0
- Software: iPolar Software
- Operation System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, 32bit or 64bit