- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron iPANO AllView Pro Camera Mount - 3600
iOptron iPANO AllView Pro Camera Mount
The brand new iOptron iPANO™ AllView Pro Camera Mount is the ideal solution for professional gigapixel panoramas. Featuring a robust design with smooth, high precision pan/tilt motion make this an easy task.
The iPANO™ mount is built upon iOptron's astronomical equipment and electronics architecture. This user-friendly mount is quiet, accurate and durable. Integrated WiFi adapter allows wireless and network control of the mount or a mount array.
iOptron iPANO AllView Pro Camera Mount Features
- Compatible with most DSLR cameras and lenses
- Functions as both an AllView or rotating mount
- AllView Payload Capacity: 11 lbs.
- Rotating Payload Capacity: 22 lbs.
- Mount Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Sharp resolution and high precision
- Stable design with no backlash
- Horizontal and vertical camera mounting positions
- Consumes minimal power for long operating sessions
- Rechargeable lithium batteries
- Integrated Wi-Fi connection for computer or smart devices
- iPANO commander for computer control
- RS232 and RS485 serial ports for remote operation
- User upgradeable firmware
- Self-locks in the event of a power outage
- Includes padded carry case
iOptron iPANO AllView Pro Camera Mount Specifications
- Mount Operation Mode: Panorama/Turntable
- Mount Structure: U-shaped, double-arm, all enclosed
- Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
- Mount Weight: 7.3 lbs. including battery
- Motor: Stepper motors
- Drive Train: Metal worm gear with synchronize belt
- Motion: Simultaneous bi-axial, zero backlash, play or vibration
- Motion Range: Pan: 360°, Tilt: +90° to -90°
- Motion Increment: 0.0001° per step
- Pan/Tilt Precision: Pan: 15°/sec, Tilt: 8°/sec
- Operation Time: Continuous 50,000 shots (at 1 shot/sec rate)
- Control Display: 128 x 64 pixel LCD
- Remote Trigger Interface: 2.5 mm three-contact TRS socket (earphone jacket)
- Wireless Communication: Full WiFi control via iPano Commander
- I/O Port: Full control via RS232 command set or iPano Commander