- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount with 1.5" Tripod - 7100P
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount w/1.5" Tripod
With the new CEM25P, all of the most popular elements of the CEM25 remain, plus it now provides a guaranteed low periodic error of approximately +/- 10 arc seconds or less. An improved manufacturing process for the R.A. gear is responsible for this improved tracking accuracy. In addition, the CEM25P has larger gear switches on each axis for easier access and modification when wearing light gloves.
This CEM Center Balanced Equatorial Mount is light weight, extremely quiet, and consumes up to 60% less than the typical GOTO power consumption of similar mounts.
The "Z" design mount puts the payload weight at the center of gravity, enabling better natural stability. This mount design is especially light, considering its payload capacity, a welcome advantage when preparing a remote setup. Additional features include an adjustable counterweight bar to avoid interfering with the tripod. And since the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft, polar alignment is consistently quick and accessible.
The CEM25P features the most current advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts on the market. The Go2Nova® Hand Controller is user-friendly with a large four line LCD screen that helps streamline the process of setting the telescope and locating one of the 150,000 plus objects included in the Go2Nova® database.
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount Highlights
- Newly designed Center-Balanced Equatorial Mount for greater payloads in a light weight mount
- Made specifically for entry-level as well as intermediate astrophotographers
- Less than +/- 10 arc seconds periodic error
- 27 lb. (12.3 kg) payload capacity with a mount-only weight of just 10.4 lbs. (4.7 kg)
- Spring loaded gear system with user modifiable loading force
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes enable easy balancing when detached
- Counterweight shaft is adjustable for 0º latitude functionality
- Stepper motor uses little power
- New electronics and control adapter identical to those on the CEM60
- iOptron AccuAlign™ calibrated polar scope with dark field illumination and simple polar alignment procedure, providing quick and precise polar alignment
- Regular polar alignment for users unable to see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8408 controller with advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology
- Built-in ST-4 autoguiding port
- Incorporates 32-channel GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Serial port allows computer control and upgrade of firmware
- Spring loaded Vixen-style dovetail saddle
- Includes standard heavy-duty tripod with 1.5" stainless steel legs (5 kg)
- Die-cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray