- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount with 1.5" Tripod & Hard Case - 7100P-HC
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount w/1.5" Tripod & Hard Case
The new CEM25P Equatorial Mount keeps all of the CEM25's features, but now has a guaranteed low periodic error of approximately +/- 10 arc seconds or lower. Stricter production procedures allow for enhanced tracking accuracy. The CEM25P also has larger gear switches on both axes for easier access and adjustment when donning light gloves.
This whisper quiet Center-balanced Equatorial Mount (CEM) weighs less than 11 lbs., and consumes up to 60% less GOTO power than other mounts of its kind.
With its "Z" design, the CEM25P mount puts the weight of the payload at the center of gravity. This provides improved natural stability. Considering its payload capacity, this makes "Z" designed mounts exceptionally light, a nice advantage when setting up at a remote location. The CEM25P EQ mount is also equipped with an adjustable counterweight bar to prevent interference with the tripod. Plus polar alignment is consistently quick and user-friendly as the polar scope is not obstructed by the declination shaft.
The CEM25P contains the latest advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology, achieving status as one of the most powerful and precise GOTO mounts on the market. An easy to use Go2Nova® Hand Controller is equipped with a database of over 150,000 objects. With a large four line LCD screen, this controller simplifies the telescope setting and object locating procedure.
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount Highlights
- Freshly designed Center-Balanced Equatorial Mount allows maximum payloads with minimum mount weight
- Constructed to be an ideal astrophotgraphy mount for both entry-level and intermediate imagers
- Low periodic error (less than +/- 10 arc seconds)
- Payload capacity of 27 lbs. (12.3 kg) despite a mount-only weight of just 10.4 lbs. (4.7 kg)
- Spring loaded gear system with user adjustable loading force
- Both R.A. and DEC axes have gear switches for effortless balancing when disengaged
- Adjustable counterweight shaft enables 0º latitude operation
- Stepper motor does not consume much power
- New CEM60 electronics and control adapter
- Polar scope with dark field illumination and easy alignment operation calibrated by iOptron AccuAlign™ for quick and accurate polar alignment
- Routine polar alignment for those who are unable to view the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8408 controller with advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Incorporates 32-channel GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Serial port provides computer control and firmware upgrades
- Spring loaded Vixen "V" series saddle
- Standard heavy-duty stainless steel tripod with 1.5" diameter legs (5 kg) is included
- Accessory tray with die-cast tripod spreader
- Includes hard case