- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron iEQ30 Pro Equatorial Mount with 2" Tripod and Case - 3002E-HC
iOptron iEQ30 Pro Equatorial Mount
Includes Tripod with 2" Diameter Legs & Hard Case
The iOptron iEQ30 Pro EQ Mount offers the classic design of a German Equatorial mount with the sophistication of cutting edge GoTo technology from iOptron. The iEQ30 Pro is perfect for beginners as well as intermediate amateur astronomers and astrophotographers. With a payload capacity of 30 pounds, you can choose from a large array of optical tube assemblies to round out your set-up, from a medium-sized refractor to an 8” Schmidt-Cassegrain. When the iEQ30 is not in use, store it in the included hard case!
The iOptron iEQ30 Pro weighs just 15 pounds without the counterweight, making this mount one of the highest payload to mount ratios (2.0) around. The upgraded heavy duty tripod, with 2” diameter stainless steel legs and a die-cast metal tripod spreader, offers stability and quick dampening time.
The electronics housed in the iEQ30 Pro and its advanced GOTONOVA hand controller are impressive. Automatically “GoTo” over 359,000 objects with the touch of a button. The built in 32-channel GPS will help you align the mount and keep the internal clock up to date. An RS232 port and allows you to update software as necessary and the ST-4-style auto guiding port accepts a wide range of third-party guiders to help make astrophotography even easier.
The iOptron iEQ30 Pro includes the AccuAlign polar alignment scope with dark-field illumination. Couple the functionality of a illuminated polar alignment scope with the iOptron Quick Polar Alignment procedure, and you will be accurately set up and tripping the light fantastic in no time. Also included are an AC adapter and DC adapter, which allows you to run the iEQ30 Pro from a regular household current or a DC power supply (or your vehicle’s battery if you don’t have a stand-alone power supply and are away from AC power). Finally, a white 9.8 lb. counterweight is included with this system. Extra counterweights are available should you need them.
iOptron iEQ30 Pro Equatorial Mount Specifications:
- Mount: German Equatorial Mount
- Payload: 30 lb (13.5kg)
- Mount Weight: 15 lb (6.8kg)
- Latitude Adjustment Range: 0º ~ 65º
- Azimuth Adjustment Range: ± 6º
- RA Worm Period: 480 S
- Right Ascension Worm Wheel: Ø110 mm, 180 teeth
- Declination Worm Wheel: Ø88 mm, 144 teeth
- RA and DEC Worm: Ø15.2 mm, M=0.6, brass
- RA Bearing: Ø68 mm
- DEC Bearing: Ø55 mm
- Right Ascension Axis Shaft: Ø40 mm, steel
- Declination Axis Shaft: Ø30 mm, steel
- Gear Meshing: Zero backlash
- Counterweight Shaft: Ø20 mm, Stainless steel
- Counterweight: 9.8 lb (4.5kg)
- Mount Base Diameter: Ø120 mm
- Dovetail Saddle: Vixen
- Level Indicator: Precision bubble
- Polar Scope: AccuAlign G2 polar scope, dark field illumination
- Drive Motor: 1.8° stepper motor, 128 microdivision
- Resolution: 0.14 arc seconds (256 PPS)
- Transmission: 48MXL Synchronous belt
- Motor Control: Open loop
- PEC: Permanent PEC
- HandController: Go2Nova® 8407+,359,000 objects database, star recognition
- HC Display: 8 line, 21 character LCD, heated
- Slew Speed: 9 speeds, 6°/sec max (1440X)
- Tracking Rate: Sidereal/Solar/Lunar/King/User
- Meridian Treatment: Stop (0-15° pass) and auto flip
- GPS: Built-in 32 Channel GPS
- Communication Port: RS232
- Guiding Port: ST-4
- Power Interruption Recovery: Yes
- Power Requirement: DC 12V (11~15V) 2A
- Power Consumption: 0.4A(Tracking) 0.6A(GOTO)
- Computer Control: Yes (ASCOM)
- Operation Temperature: -20~45°C
- Tripod: 2” Stainless Steel Legs, stands 52" (17.1 lb.)
- Case: Hard case measuring 18.5 x 15 x 8 inches