- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Sky-Watcher EQM-35 Equatorial GoTo Mount - S30500
Sky-Watcher EQM-35 Computerized Equatorial Mount
- Sky-Watcher computerized equatorial mount with goto capabilities
- Converts to tracking mount via removable declination assembly
- Accepts up to 22 lb. payloads
- SynScan hand controller features a database with over 42,900 celestial objects
- Dual or single axis tracking
- Comes with two 7.5 lb. counterweights
- Integrated polar scope
- Adjustable height tripod with steel legs
- Works with Star Adventurer Dec L-bracket and ball head adapter
With the EQM-35, Sky-Watcher offers a stable, lightweight platform suitable for up to 100 mm refractors or up to 127 mm Maksutovs. Made to be employed as an imaging system, the EQM-35 also works remarkably well for visual applications. It is optimally suited for both the beginner as well as the more seasoned astronomer. Dec assembly is removable to allow the use of Star Adventurer L-brackets or ball head adapters. This enables the EQM-35 to be converted into a heavy duty tracking system.
Sky-Watcher EQM-35 Computerized Equatorial Mount Specifications
- Mount Type: Equatorial
- Tripod: Adjustable height with steel legs
- Power: DC11~16V 4A
- Motor Type: 1.8º hybrid stepper motor
- Slew Speeds: 1000x, 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, 1x
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Tracking Modes: Dual or single axis
- Alignment Procedures: One-, two-, or three-star alignment
- Computer Hand Control: SynScan hand controller, flash upgradeable
- Database: 42,900+ total objects with complete Messier, NGC, IC, and SAO catalogs, as well as 25 user-defined objects
- Mounting Saddle Type: Vixen-style
- Weight Fully Assembled: 22.7 lbs.
- Payload Capacity: 22 lbs.