- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Takahashi EM-200 Temma 2Z Computerized GoTo Mount - High Latitude - TTM44010
Takahashi EM-200 Temma 2Z GoTo Equatorial Mount
for High Latitudes from 22 - 63 Degrees
- When controlled by your PC or Mac, the Takahashi EM-200 Temma 2Z Mount is fully GoTo functional
- Included with the Takahashi EM-200 Temma II Mount are hand controller and cables
- The EM-200 Temma II Mount includes a latitude scale from 22 degrees to 63 degrees and integrated polar finder
- The maximum weight capacity on the EM-200 Temma 2Z Mount is 35.3 lb
Providing a stable platform for payloads of up to 35.3 pounds, The Takahashi EM-200 Temma 2Z Mount is a precision-built GoTo German equatorial mount ideal for any type of telescope. Whether it is a Cassegrain, Reflector, or Refractor telescope, the Takahashi Em-200 Temma II Mount is perfect for all. Because of the modern aesthetic design on the EM-200, it is highly attractive as well as beautifully functional. Fully integrated into the mounting are RA and DEC stepper motors. The high precision design and construction on the EM-200 provide cyclic errors lower than +/- 5 arc seconds.
The integrated polar alignment telescope has an illuminated reticule which can be dimmed to suit the user or observing conditions. Giving polar alignment accuracy within 2 minutes of arc of the celestial pole is made possible with the precision altitude and azimuth adjusters on the EM-200. Included in this package are an ST-4 and ST-7 cable, RS232C cable, hand controller, shaft encoders, and power cord for both 12V and 24V operation.
Ability for operation on 12v or 24v and featuring high speed slewing at 700x at 12v and 700x at 24v are made possible on the new style of the EM-200 mounts. 12V operation takes place with the use of the hand controller only. The mount will then function just like the EM-200 USD model (no GoTo functions). You can operate with 12V or 24V, however, with the use of the hand controller and your PC. 24V will give you a slewing speed of up to 700X and 12V will give you a slewing speed of up to 700X sidereal. Included in the EM-200 package is a hand controller and a power cable for 12V/220V battery connection. You will need a PC for GoTo operations.
Please Note : This Takahashi mount does not come with a tripod.
- Type German Equatorial Mount
- R.A. Slow-Motion Motor driven
- DEC. Slow-Motion Motor driven
- Azimuth Adjustment +- 15
- Elevation 22-63
- Polar Finder / Accuracy - Built-in / 2 - 4.45 degrees
- R.A. Setting Circles Accuracy 10 arcminutes
- DEC. Setting Circles Accuracy 2 degrees
- Encoders Included
- Weight (without counterweights) 15 kg
- Counterweights 2 x 5kg
- Maximal Loading Capacity 18 kg (without counterweights)
- Optimal Loading Capacity 15 kg (without counterweights)
- Operating Voltage 12V / 24V DC - 12v DC only for high speed operation
- Power Consumption NC
- Tube Mounting 2 x M8 screws (35 mm)
- Mounting Capacities Tube rings, plates and dovetail mounting plates,
- R.A. axis diameter. (material) 40 mm (bronze)
- R.A. worm gear shaft diameter (material) 18 mm (iron)
- R.A. gear diameter (material) 92 mm/180 teeth (bronze)
- DEC. axis diameter (material) 40 mm (iron)
- DEC. worm gear shaft diameter (material) 18 mm (brass)
- DEC. gear diameter (material) 92 mm/180 teeth
- Stepper Motors Accuracy 50 PPS
- Slow motion speeds 0,1x to 1,9x sidereal rate
- High speed mode 700x sidereal rate
- Worm gear shaft cycle 8 minutes
- Tracking accuracy +- 5"
- Autoguiding SBIG ST-4/7 compatible