- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Takahashi EM200 Temma 2 Equatorial Mount - Mid Latitude - TTM44020
Takahashi EM200 Temma 2Z Equatorial Mount Mid-Latitude
The Takahashi EM-200 Temma 2Z mount is a highly accurate, superbly crafted German equatorial mount suitable for loads up to 35.3 lbs. The mount features the Temma 2Z control system, allowing for PC GOTO functionality as well as precise control using the supplied hand controller.
The Takahashi EM-200 T2Z operates off 12 or 24 VDC and is capable of GOTO operation from a PC or Mac, with a high-speed slew rate of 700X, and slower manual slew rates for R.A. and Dec. adjustments. The mount features a built-in, illuminated polar finder scope for accurate polar alignment, facilitating accurate tracking and GOTO's. To further enhance tracking capability, the mount is auto guider friendly. The mount comes equipped with manual scales for both right ascension and declination, graduated at 10 minutes and 2 degrees, respectively. Two 11 lb counterweights are included.
Please Note : This Takahashi Mount does not come with a tripod.
This EM-200 T2Z ML is suitable for latitudes between 0 and 50 degrees.
- Type German Equatorial Mount
- R.A. Slow-Motion Motor driven
- DEC. Slow-Motion Motor driven
- Azimuth Adjustment +-15 degrees
- Elevation 0 to 50 degrees
- Polar Finder / Accuracy - Built-in / 2 - 4.45 degrees
- R.A. Setting Circles Accuracy 10 arcminutes
- DEC. Setting Circles Accuracy 2 degrees
- Encoders Included
- Weight (without counterweights) 15 kg
- Counterweights 2 x 5kg
- Maximal Loading Capacity 18 kg (without counterweights)
- Optimal Loading Capacity 15 kg (without counterweights)
- Operating Voltage 12V / 24V DC - 12v DC only for high speed operation
- Power Consumption NC
- Tube Mounting 2 x M8 screws (35 mm)
- Mounting Capacities Tube rings, plates and dovetail mounting plates,
- R.A. axis diameter. (material) 40 mm (bronze)
- R.A. worm gear shaft diameter (material) 18 mm (iron)
- R.A. gear diameter (material) 92 mm/180 teeth (bronze)
- DEC. axis diameter (material) 40 mm (iron)
- DEC. worm gear shaft diameter (material) 18 mm (brass)
- DEC. gear diameter (material) 92 mm/180 teeth
- Stepper Motors Accuracy 50 PPS
- Slow motion speeds 0,1x to 1,9x sidereal rate
- High speed mode 700x sidereal rate
- Worm gear shaft cycle 8 minutes
- Tracking accuracy +- 5"
- Autoguiding SBIG ST-4/7 compatible