- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron Hummingbird Monopod - 82053
Celestron Hummingbird Monopod
- This twist-lock Celestron Monopod has four leg components and a 1/4"-20 mounting stud, ideal for mounting both optical and photographic devices.
- Includes two interchangeable feet to enable use on any surface, one metal foot spike and one padded foot.
- Features a wrist strap and belt clip for secure use and convenient portability.
- Stores away in a specially made protective case between uses.
This Celestron Hummingbird Monopod gives observers and imagers a sturdy platform for mounting a binocular, spotting scope, or camera. Consisting of durable aluminum construction, the monopod tube will hold up even after being subjected to harsh field use. Features include a padded grip, wrist strap, and belt clip for a comfortable yet solid grip and steady images. Twist-lock capability and four-leg sections enable height adjustment anywhere from approximately 18" to 56" to make this monopod ideal for a wide range of uses and applications.
For a direct and secure connection to almost any spotting scope, camera, or binocular adapter, a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting stud is located at the top of this monopod. Simply screw or unscrew your device from the stud in order to attach or detach.
The Hummingbird Monopod comes with two interchangeable feet: one metal foot spike and one padded foot. These removeable feet will help you get the right on-the-ground traction for pavement or “off-road” applications. Use the standard padded foot for smooth or paved surfaces and the metal spike for soft ground or other less stable conditions.
Take your tripod on the go in its soft woven case. When not in use, the case protects the monopod and your other gear from bumping against one another in your pack or gear bag.