- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron Permanent Pier - Choose Your Height - 8038
iOptron Permanent Piers - Choose Your Height
iOptron Permanent Piers have a weight capacity of 360 pounds and are offered in three different heights:
- 23.6" (600mm)
- 35.4" (900mm)
These aluminum alloy piers have walls that are 1/4" thick, increasing stability and reducing vibrations. Four (4) aluminum struts have been welded between the tube and the base to eliminate side flexure, especially when under off-center or heavy loads. You can check out a CAD drawing of the base plate by clicking on the "Files" tab above.
The Permanent Pier comes with a CEM120 mounting plate. If you would like a custom mounting plate, please discuss your options with your High Point customer service representative as there will be an additional charge. Finally, if you would like a custom height permanent pier, choose that option in the drop-down and write in the height in inches in the provided field. We will contact you with finalized shipping fees, an ETA on your order, and any other questions we may have. In the meantime, feel free to contact us by phone, chat or email if we can help you in any way. Thanks.
- Pier Diameter: 7-1/8" (181 mm)
- Pier Wall Thickness: 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Pier Top Plate: 8-1/4" x 8-1/4" (210 mm x 210 mm)
- Max Payload: 360 pounds (165 kg)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, CNC, Anodized
- Warranty: One Year Limited