- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron 1.5" Field Tripod for SkyGuide, ZEQ25 & CEM25 Mounts - 3501
iOptron 1.5" Field Tripod for SkyGuide, ZEQ25 & CEM25
This iOptron field tripod has 1.5" diameter stainless steel legs. Intended for use with SkyGuider, ZEQ25 and CEM25 mounts, this is a solid tripod despite its light weight. Additional features include an aluminum top and ABS three prong spreader for reliable support.
iOptron 1.5" Field Tripod for SkyGuide, ZEQ25 & CEM25 Specifications
- Tripod Top Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Diameter: 4" (100 mm)
- Spreader/Tray: ABS spreader
- Leg: Two section, 1.5" stainless steel
- Minimum Tripod Height: 18"
- Maximum Tripod Height: 28"
- Maximum Leg Spread: 32" (815 mm)
- Tripod Weight: 8.4 lbs.