- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader Planetarium Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly - STRONG-BLK
Baader Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly
The Baader Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly is a very compact but stiff two-dimensional head, with micro adjustments which can hold a maximum load of up to 7 kg. It allows precise stable adjustment for guiding.
- The Baader Planetarium Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly is used for guiding scopes, viewfinders, and telephoto lenses
- The Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly can hold a max load of 7 kg
- Baader's Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly has a two-dimensional head with micro adjustments on each axis
The Baader Planetarium Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly is used for guiding scopes, viewfinders, and telephoto lenses as a piggy-back mounting system. The Stronghold Tangent Assembly is very compact but with a stiff, two-dimensional head with micro adjustments which can hold a max load of up to 7 kg. Whether you want to fix a guidescope to the main telescope or attach viewfinders to the existing telescope, the Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly makes it possible to do so. Included in the Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly by Baader is a 3/8" to 1/4" thread adapter, 1/4" photo screw for camera/spotting scope attachment, EQ (Orion type) / GP (Vixen Great Polaris) dovetail clamp, and an additional lever for firm screw tension.
Baader Stronghold Tangent Mount Base Side Connections:
- GP dovetail clamp to be attached on the base side
- 1/4" and 3/8" photo thread allowing you to mount on photo tripods
- An additional metric thread for individual connection possiblities on the top side
- GP / EQ (Vixen or Orion) dovetail clamp
- 1/4" and 3/8" photo threads