Telescope Accessories & Parts
- These Orion AstroGoggles will help your eyes adjust to the dark prior to viewing the night sky through a telescope or binoculars.
- For optimal use, wear these goggles indoors for approximately 30 minutes before observing, or while getting your telescope set up, to give your eyes a chance to become dark-adapted.
- With deep red plastic lenses, these AstroGoggles reject wavelengths of light that are detrimental to dark adaptation.
- Large enough to fit over regular eyeglasses.
- Air vents aid in inhibiting fogging.
RELATED ARTICLES & GUIDES
High Point Scientific is rated 4.9/5 based on 1347 reviews