- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY QHY5-II Monochrome CMOS Planetary Camera & Autoguider - QHY5-II
QHY has discontinued the QHY5-II Monochrome CMOS Camera, and we are out of stock. Here is a link to the QHY QHY5L-II Monochrome CMOS Camera Premium Package we carry at High Point. Hopefully, you can find a proper replacement in this selection. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-266-9590 or send an email, and we will be happy to help you. Thank you!
QHY5-II Monochrome CMOS Camera
for Planetary and Lunar Imaging, Autoguiding, Realtime Video
- Aptina 1/2” MT9M001 CMOS Sensor
- 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Small pixel size of 5.2um
- USB and ST4 interface
- QE of 56% at Mono
This lightweight yet powerful CMOS camera comes with the 1.3 megapixel monochrome Aptina MT9M001 sensor. The MT9M001 features ON Semiconductor’s breakthrough low-noise CMOS imaging technology that achieves CCD image quality, based on signal-to-noise ratio and low-light sensitivity, while maintaining the inherent size, cost, and integration advantages of CMOS.
The QHY5-II has a 1.25” eyepiece shape design, which is perfect when you want a lightweight guider! Both native WDM drivers and Broadcast WDM drivers are supplied with the QHY5-II. This means you can use it as a ultra high performance webcam or for video live broadcasts. You can show your friends what’s happening in the sky in realtime with this camera.
QHY5-II series cameras have an improved USB transfer speed over their original QHY5 models. The QHY5-II is capable of 30 FPS (frames per second) at full resolution (1280x1024), 106 FPS at 640x480, or 320 FPS at 320x240 resolution.
Aptina MT9M001 Sensor Specifications
- Optical Format: 1/2 inch (5:4)
- Active Imager Size: 6.66 mm x 5.32 mm
- Active Pixels: 1280 x 1024
- Pixel Size: 5.2um
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling
- Max Frame Rate: 30 FPS progressive scan
- ADC Resolution: 10-bit, on chip
- Responsively: 2.1V/lux-sec
- Dynamic Range: 68.2 dB
- Binning: 1*1, 2*2
- Exposure Min & Max: 20us - 10 minutes
- QE: 56% peak