- The SkyFi 3 Adapter is designed to enable wireless telescope control via an iOS or Android smart device's WiFi function.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery is incorporated into the SkyFi 3 in order to provide up to 12 hours of field use!
- Offers compatibility with telescopes that have RS-232 serial interfaces, as well as with more recent Meade USB-only telescopes.
- This exceptionally compact device comes with a Velcro belt for attaching to a telescope mount or tripod.
- Includes a micro USB power adapter to provide external power.
- This Revolution Imager WiFi Emitter establishes a wireless connection between the Revolution Imager and compatible iOS and Android smart devices!
- Broadcasts the Revolution Imager's video signal over Wi-Fi to your smart phone for a more convenient way to show others the wonders of the cosmos.
- Uses the same 12V battery connection as other Revolution Imager components.
- The SkyBT Bluetooth Adapter is an extremely compact, completely Plug & Play unit that enables wireless control via Android devices.
- Uses a DB9 male connector to easily fit RS232 serial ports.
- Runs on two alkaline or rechargeable AAA batteries (sold separately) for between 8 and 10 hours of telescope control on each new set of batteries.
- As a Class 1 Bluetooth device, the SkyBT has a much larger range, usually around 100 meters, when compared to more inexpensive bluetooth adapters.
Get started in astrophotography faster and easier than ever before with these smartphone telescope adapters and accessories from High Point Scientific! Using your phone to take photos is a cost-effective way to enjoy astro-imaging without the hassle of finding an imager. Simply use your phone’s built-in camera to take great photos of the night sky. Today’s smartphones are equipped with a powerful camera, capable of producing stunning photos of a variety of celestial objects. Imaging with a smartphone is a great option for observers looking to get quick and easy shots to share with their friends and family.
We offer smartphone telescope adapters and accessories from some of the most trusted brands in the industry, such as Celestron, Orion, Simulation Curriculum, and many more. Our experts carefully selected accessories best suited for today’s smartphones. Whether you are using an iPhone or Android device, we have accessories that are right for you. The easiest way to image is by using a smartphone to eyepiece adapter. Another option is to use a universal camera/smartphone mount, to eliminate shot-blurring hand shakiness. Simply connect your smartphone to the end of your OTA setup to start taking great photos! You can even power your telescope with your phone’s battery using one of our connector cables. The options are limitless!
The most important aspect of any smartphone astro-imaging session is the setup. Some phones work better with one OTA while others work better with a different one. It also may take trial and error to get your setup to focus on your smartphone’s camera. There are many excellent guides online dedicated to smartphone imaging. We also have imaging experts right here at High Point Scientific ready to answer your toughest questions about smartphone telescope adapters and accessories!