- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Tele Vue TV-60 90° Accessory Package - TVP-1250
Tele Vue TV-60 90° Accessory Package
Tele Vue has assembled a package with the ideal accessories needed for the Tele Vue-60 Refracting telescope. Adding this package to the refracting telescope will aid in obtaining a complete and successful observation session. Enjoy the night sky with these TV-60 refracting telescopes accessories!
The Qwik-Point is compact, lightweight, and the ideal sighting companion! Qwik-Point uses the same optical principle as Starbeam and can be used for daytime spotting or nighttime star hopping. The QRD-1006 Dovetail allows Qwik-Point to be mounted into Synta/Orion/Vixen-style finder shoes.
Please Note: The Tele Vue Qwik-Point is not adjustable in brightness intensity and can only be used at its brightest setting.
This Tele Vue 1.25" 90° Everbrite Mirror Star Diagonal will fit into any standard 1.25" eyepiece barrel and allow you to view through your scope at a comfortable 90° angle to the pointing axis, a very important feature when you are looking at objects close to the Zenith. Having this feature saves neck and back strain.
The diagonal provides whiter and brighter images. This exotic, dielectric, nonmetallic coating is 99% reflective across the full visual spectrum, resulting in the "whitest," and most natural image available. The coating is painstakingly applied to Pyrex, with a surface accuracy of 1/10 wave flatness. A superior flat mirror is what you want when you need to obtain the best optical image performance from your telescope system!
The diagonal body is machined from a solid block of aluminum. The one piece body construction also assures heavy accessories cannot force the diagonal body to "unscrew" from the barrel. The mirror diagonal features brass compression clamp, anti-reflection threads, and 1.25" filter threads.
This padded carrying case is designed to work with the Tele Vue-60 refractor. The cut-outs accept the OTA with sliding mounting bar, 90° Everbrite Diagonal, and 3 - 1.25" Eyepieces.
This is a Tele Vue Plossl type eyepiece with a focal length of 25 mm.
Tele Vue ensures that this eyepiece provides diffraction limited "on-axis" performance. Using more expensive high-index glasses to reduce astigmatism and lateral color at the field's edge, Tele Vue Plossls deliver sharper images than any other brand of 4 or 5 element "Plossl" or Orthoscopic designs. The faster the focal ratio of your telescope, the greater your visual reward for using Tele Vue eyepieces. Tele Vue Plossls feature full multicoatings for greatest light transmission and contrast. Blackened lens edges and internal anti-reflection threads tweak the last bit of contrast for maximum image detail. The sharper field focuses faint star light into perceptible points and allows those with undriven mounts to gaze longer before repositioning the image.
- Focal Length: 25 mm
- Barrel Size: 1.25"
- Number of Elements: 4
- Apparent FOV: 50°
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
- Weight: 0.27 lb (4.3 oz)