- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Optec DirectSync SVX30 Focus Motor for the Stellarvue Focusers - 19978
Optec DirectSync SVX30 Focus Motor for the Stellarvue Focusers
Optec's DirectSync SVX30 focus motor is the ideal focus accessory to help users.... The SVX30 comes with the integrated ThirdLynx controller and built-in temperature sensor. Made to work with Stellarvue SVF25 2.5" and SVF30 3" native focusers, the SVX30 motor is easy to use and install. It can also be easily disengaged to allow manual focusing.
The DirectSync focus motor allows for great positional repeatability by utilizing the direct gearing system, complete with a planetary reduction assembly and tensioning system. The focus motor can also carry imaging camera packages in excess of 11 lb (5 kg).
With the third-generation, integrated ThirdLynx control circuit, the motor can be used in manual and automatic focusing modes.
Optec has designed the Direct Sync SVX30 focus motor to be completely ASCOM compliant, and the FocusLynx Commander software can be used in conjunction with higher level client software like FocusMax, Maxim D/L, CCDSoft, and TheSky X.
- Stellarvue SVF25 2.5" Focuser
- Stellarvue SVF30 3" Focuser
- Stellarvue -25SV 2.5" Focuser
- Stellarvue -3SV 3" Focuser
- Stellarvue SV080ST-25SV Telescope
- Stellarvue SV80-3SV Telescope
- Stellarvue SVR102T-25SV 102mm Raptor Telescope
- Motor Housing Dimensions: Width: 1.9" (48mm) & Length: 3.55" (90mm)
- Weight: 6 oz (165 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar Nippon Pulse Motor 15-ohm with 1:25 gear head
- Controller: Integrated ThirdLynx Control Circuit
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Temperature Sensor
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- Connectivity: USB2.0 to control PC
- Driver Compatibility: ASCOM and ASCOM Alpaca