- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Optec M117 x 1mm Threaded Mount - 19665
Optec M117 x 1mm Threaded Mount
This Optec threaded mount is designed to adapt the TCF-S focuser to the AstroTech AT10RC and AT12RC class telescopes.
Optec's focusing adapter fits over M117 threads and has an OPTEC-2400 dovetail for the TCF-S, IFW, and any 2400 receiver. It can be used with any telescope that has an M17mm x 1mm male thread pitch.
Known compatible telescopes are as follows:
- Astro-Tech AT10RC and AT12RC
- GSO 10" and 12" RC OTAs
- TPO 10" and 12" RC OTAs
- Telescopes with an M117 x 1mm male thread
The Optec Threaded Mount Dimensions are as follows:
- Outside Diameter: 4.28" (121mm)
- Overall Height: 0.81" (20.6mm)
- Clear Aperture: 2.05" (52.1mm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (100 g)
- Back-focus Usage: 0.5" (12.5mm) from thread seat