- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
ZWO ASI533MC Pro USB3 Cooled Color Camera - ASI533MC-P
ZWO ASI533MC Pro USB 3.0 Cooled Color Camera
The ZWO ASI533MC Pro camera is a cooled color camera that comes with an impressive full well of 50,000e and a large sensor with 9.05MP. The size of the sensor gives this camera a 14bit dynamic range and provides astrophotographers with crisp clear images.
The ASI533 camera from ZWO has a body design equipped with an AR coated window and an electronic shutter with no vibration. The sqaure back-illumination means this camera has a relative QE of up to 80%!
The cooling technology comes in the form of TEC Cooling, and is a two-stage regulation with a thermal delta of up to -35° C
The ASI533 comes with a USB3.0 compatibility, meaning that you will have a high frame download speed while avoiding any data loss during downloads. The included USB2.0 hub comes with two USB2.0 ports that can be used for the connecting to the driving chamber.
ZWO has ensured that the camera is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
You'll never miss a frame with 256MB DDR3 internal memory, you can be sure that you data is safe, even when using the USB2.0 outputs.
With a sensor of this size, you will be able to image entire star clusters without losing the details of single stars within the cluster!
Sony's IMX533 sensor comes complete with 3.76 x 3.76 micron pixels and a diagonal of 15.99 mm. This 1" sensor gives excellent performance and has a resolution of 3008 x 3008.
Sony's CMOS sensor is back-illuminated to help improve sensitivity and noise reduction. The ASI533MC Pro sensor uses zero amp glow circuitry, meaning you have no reason to worry about amp glow, even when using high gain, long exposure imaging.
ASIair Pro Camera Control (sold separately)
There is a wireless camera control solution available for this camera, and it's called the ZWO ASIair Pro. This small wireless module allows you to focus, take images, make adjustments with your smartphone or tablet, and even do plate solving and computerized mount control with the built-in SkySafari bridge. If you'd like to add an ASIair Pro to your camera order, you can find it in the suggested accessories section.
- Sensor: IMX533 Square Back-Illuminated CMOS
- Resolution: 3008 x 3008
- Pixel Size: 3.76 μm
- Sensor Size: 11.31 mm x 11.31 mm
- Max FPS at Full Resolution: 20 FPS
- Read Noise: 1.0e-3.8e
- QE Peak: >80%
- Full Well: 50,000 e-
- Exposure Range: 32 μs - 2000 s
- ADC: 14 bit