- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron CPC 1100 11" SCT Computerized Telescope with Free 2" Diagonal - 11075-XLT
Free $134.90 2" Dielectric Diagonal & SCT Adapter
Buy a Celestron CPC Computerized Telescope from High Point Scientific and get a free 2” Dielectric Star Diagonal and High Point SCT Adapter, valued at $134.90! This quality diagonal comes with an adapter that threads directly onto the CPC telescope, and also includes a 2” to 1.25” adapter so you can use both 1.25” and 2” eyepieces and accessories. With a solid CNC machined build, 1/12 wave BK7 mirror and 99% dielectric coatings, you will love this functional and high quality diagonal!
Celestron CPC 1100 11" Computerized Telescope
The largest aperture of the CPC line, the Schmidt-Cassegrain Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT telescope has the most light gathering ability and has a limiting magnitude of nearly 15. The CPC 1100 takes full advantage of its vast database of thousands of NGC and Abell galaxies as well as delivering a new level of detail to all your favorite deep sky objects. This CPC 1100 features Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings. With sophisticated software features like Hibernate function, the CPC can maintain its star alignment night after night without needing to be re-aligned, making it an ideal instrument for a permanent observatory facility.
The CPC is the most portable of Celestron's top-of-the-line fork-mounted astronomical telescopes. This Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT telescope is at home as a superb visual instrument or, with optional wedge and CCD cameras, as a serious astrophotographer's tool. Turn this scope to planets and see amazing detail on the surface of Jupiter; see Cassini's Division in the rings of Saturn, and resolve details on the surface of Mars. Even the distant Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are within your reach. Although large in aperture, with its conveniently located carrying handles and an instrument weight of 65 lb, this telescope is portable enough to setup in your backyard or take with you to your favorite dark sky location.
Celestron's CPC Series with revolutionary SkyAlign Alignment Technology redefines everything that amateur astronomers are looking for - quick and simple alignment, unsurpassed optical quality, ease of set-up and use, ergonomics, enhanced computerization and, most important, affordability. So if you are looking for a great overall workhorse of a telescope the Celestron CPC is for you!
Aligning the telescope is as easy as 1-2-3! Simply locate and use hand control to manually point (slew) the telescope to three bright celestial objects. You do not need to know the names of the stars - you may even pick the moon or bright planets! Celestron's NexStar software technology will model the night sky to determine the position of every star, planet and celestial object above the horizon. Once aligned, the remote hand control allows direct access to each of the celestial catalogs in its user-friendly database.
The CPC database contains over 40,000 celestial objects including Messier objects, the Caldwell Catalog, as well as NGC Galaxies, nebulae and planets. User-definable filter limits make navigating through this expansive database quicker and easier. Filter Limits let you filter out objects that are outside of your local horizon (ie, if trees or mountains were in the way). Identify feature tells you what you're looking at, but it can also be a very fun way to tour around the sky. Just point the Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT telescope up somewhere and ask it to identify Messier objects (for instance) and it will show you the 5 nearest Messier objects to your position and let you GOTO them. You can keep doing this for different parts of the sky or for different object types - it is a lot of fun. There's also "Solar Sys Align" that lets you align on the sun or moon for daytime observing - it is easy to use this to see planets or bright stars in the day.
The CPC Series telescopes feature meticulously matched and hand-figured optical systems that are manufactured in Celestron's facilities in Torrance, California. In addition, all CPC models are available with StarBright and StarBright XLT High-Performance Optical Coatings. All CPC models ship standard with the NexRemote telescope control software.
Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT Telescope Features:
- Available with Starbright XLT High Performance Optical System - Celestron's finest optical coatings provide sharp, bright clear views.
- SkyAlign Alignment Technology - Fast, easy alignment. Simply choose three bright stars. The telescope does the rest.
- Built in GPS
- Convenient remote hand control holder - Allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope. 40,000+ object database.
- Ergonomic design - Comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location.
- Re-designed drive base and drive mechanics - Quiet operation; large drive gears, quick release clutch; Auxiliary ports for AutoGuider, PC; easily mounts to tripod.
- Mount is NexRemote compatible, Includes Permanent PEC
- Newly - designed heavy-duty tripod.
- 11" Schmidt-Cassegrain Design
- Focal Length - 2800 mm, F/10
- 50 mm Finderscope w/quick release bracket
- Dual Fork Arm Mount
- Aluminum Optical Tube
- 40 mm Plossl (51x) Eyepiece
- 1.25" Star Diagonal
- Accessory tray Leg Brace/ Eyepiece holder
- Heavy Duty Steel Adjustable Tripod
- Car battery power adapter
- NexStar Computer Control System
- RS-232 communication port on hand control
- Aux Port, Autoguide Ports
- Highest Useful Magnification - 661x
- Lowest Useful Magnification - 40x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude - 14.7
- Resolution - Rayleigh 0.50 arcsec
- Dawes Limit - 0.41 arcsec
- Photographic Resolution - 200 line/mm
- Light Gathering Power - 1600x unaided eye
- Field of View - standard eyepiece 0.6°
- Linear FOV (@1000 yds) - 32ft
- Starbright XLT Coatings
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction - 3.75"
- by Area - 11.6%
- by Diameter - 34%
- DC Servo motors with encoders, both axes
- Resolution 0.1406 arcsec
- Nine slew speeds - 3°/sec, 2°/sec, 0.5°/sec, 64x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 1x, 0.5x
- Software Precision 24bit, 0.08 arcsec calculations
- Sidereal, Solar, and Lunar tracking rates
- 40,000 Object Database
- Altazimuth, Equatorial North and South tracking modes
- SkyAlign, Auto Two-Star Align, One-Star Align, EQ Align, Solar System Align
- Periodic Error Correction Permanently Programmable
- Dual fork arm, cast aluminum w/ detachable HC cradle
- 5.625" hard anodized gear in both axes, 180 tooth, brass worm
- 9.8" azimuth bearing
- Telescope Weight - 65 lb
- Tripod/Mount Weight - 19 lb
- Power Requirements - 12VDC at 1.5A
- Idle Current - 340 mA
- Slew Current Both Axes - 900 mA
- Power Supply - Car battery adapter
- Cord Management - Software Managed