- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron 925 CPC SCT Computerized Telescope with Free 2" Diagonal - 11074-XLT
Free 2" SCT Dielectric Diagonal!
Buy a Celestron CPC Computerized Telescope from High Point Scientific and get a free 2” SCT Carbon Fiber Diagonal! This quality diagonal threads directly onto the CPC telescope, and also includes a 2” to 1.25” adapter so you can use both 1.25” and 2” eyepieces and accessories. With a solid CNC machined build, carbon fiber plating, a 1/12 wave BK7 mirror and 99% dielectric coatings, you will love this functional and high quality diagonal!
Celestron CPC 925 9.25" Computerized Telescope
Celestron's CPC Series with revolutionary SkyAlign Alignment Technology redefines everything that amateur astronomers are looking for - quick and simple alignment, unsurpassed optical quality, ease of set-up and use, ergonomics, enhanced computerization and, most important, affordability. So if you are looking for a great overall workhorse of a telescope, the Celestron CPC is for you!
Celestron CPC 925 Features:
- Available with Starbright XLT High Performance Optical System - Celestron's finest optical coatings provide sharp, bright clear views.
- SkyAlign Alignment Technology - Fast, easy alignment. Simply choose three bright stars. The telescope does the rest.
- Built in GPS
- Convenient remote hand control holder - Allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope.40,000+ object database.
- Ergonomic design - Comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location.
- Re-designed drive base and drive mechanics - Quiet operation; large drive gears, quick release clutch; Auxiliary ports for AutoGuider, PC; easily mounts to tripod.
- Mount is NexRemote compatible, Includes Permanent PEC
- Newly - designed heavy-duty tripod.
- 9.25" Schmidt-Cassegrain Design
- Focal Length - 2350 mm, F/10
- 50 mm Finderscope w/quick release bracket
- Dual Fork Arm Mount
- Aluminum Optical Tube
- 40 mm Plossl (51x) Eyepiece
- 1.25" Star Diagonal
- Accessory tray Leg Brace/ Eyepiece holder
- Heavy Duty Steel Adjustable Tripod
- Car battery power adapter
- NexStar Computer Control System
- Hand Control Port
- Aux Port, Autoguide Ports
- Highest Useful Magnification - 555x
- Lowest Useful Magnification - 34x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude - 14.4
- Resolution - Rayleigh 0.59 arcsec
- Dawes Limit - 0.49 arcsec
- Photographic Resolution - 200 line/mm
- Light Gathering Power - 1127x unaided eye
- Field of View - standard eyepiece 0.7°
- Linear FOV (@1000 yds) - 38 ft
- Starbright XLT Coatings
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction - 3.35"
- by Area - 13%
- by Diameter - 36%
- Optical tube length - 22"
- DC Servo motors with encoders, both axes
- Resolution 0.1406 arcsec
- Nine slew speeds - 3°/sec, 2°/sec, 0.5°/sec, 64x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 1x, 0.5x
- Software Precision 24 bit, 0.08 arcsec calculations
- Sidereal, Solar, and Lunar tracking rates
- 40,000 Object Database
- Altazimuth, Equatorial North and South tracking modes
- SkyAlign, Auto Two-Star Align, One-Star Align, EQ Align, Solar System Align
- Periodic Error Correction Permanently Programmable
- Dual fork arm, cast aluminum w/ detachable HC cradle
- 5.625" hard anodized gear in both axes, 180 tooth, brass worm
- 9.8" azimuth bearing
- Telescope Weight - 42 lb
- Tripod/Mount Weight - 19 lb
- Power Requirements - 12VDC at 1.5A
- Idle Current - 340 mA
- Slew Current Both Axes - 900 mA
- Cord Management - Software Managed