- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Skywatcher 10" Quattro Imaging Newtonian OTA - S11220
Sky-Watcher 10” f/4 Quattro Imaging Newtonian Telescope
The Sky-Watcher Quattro is a fast f/4 Newtonian telescope with extra features that make it a really nice OTA for imaging as well as wide field visual observations with the addition of its dedicated coma corrector (sold separately).
This 10” Newtonian telescope has a 1000 mm focal length and an f/4 focal ratio. The parabolic mirrors are ground from borosilicate glass and fully multi-coated for bright, sharp images.
Besides the optics, the focuser is one of the most important components of the telescope system, and that is especially true when imaging. The Sky-Watcher 10” Quattro comes with a 2” dual speed 10:1 linear power focuser. 10:1 dual speed focus allows you to make larger adjustments to focus in the normal manner, and then use the fine focus knob for smaller tweaks that are so critical to producing a sharp final image.
The Sky-Watcher Quattro Imaging Newtonian comes with a straight-through 8 x 50 finder and bracket as well as a tube ring set with a V-Style (Vixen) dovetail bar for mounting on a wide variety of equatorial mounts. The Quattro Coma Corrector is available optionally. It will correct for coma around the outer edges of the mirror that are typical of fast Newtonians. This correction is desirable for visual use as well as when you want to shoot to the edges of the field for some deep-sky imaging.
Sky-Watcher 10” Quattro Imaging Newtonian Specs
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- OTA Weight: 32lb
- Aperture (mm): 254 mm (10 in)
- Focal Length: 1000 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/4
- Finderscope: 8x50
- Tube Rings: Tube rings with V-style dovetail bar
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
Please Note: The images depicting the 10" Quattro show it mounted on a Losmandy style dovetail plate. This is incorrect. This telescope comes with a Vixen-style dovetail and tube rings, which is not as wide as the one shown. Thanks.