- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron CPC 1100 Telescope Bundle - 11075-BUN1
Celestron CPC 1100 Computerized Telescope Bundle
with 2" Eyepiece Kit, 2" Diagonal, Filters, 7A Power Tank & AC Adapter!
Should any of your bundle items be unavailable to ship with your telescope, we will notify you via email with the option to ship them separately as soon as they become available at no additional cost to you.
- We've packaged the out-of-this-world Celestron CPC 1100 telescope with a selection of key accessories that will help you make the most of your time under the stars, including extra eyepieces, filters, a self-contained battery pack, and an AC adapter!
- The Celestron 11" CPC is the only telescope you'll ever need. It is large enough to capture the light of faint galaxies and nebulae millions of light-years away, but light enough for us to use the term "portable".
- With a database of over 40,000 objects, awesome pointing accuracy, and an easy-to-use lighted keypad, you'll be gazing at a wide array of celestial objects the very first night out!
- The Celestron 2" Accessory Kit included in this special package comes with 3 extra eyepieces, a nice selection of planetary and lunar filters, a 2" diagonal (an upgrade from the standard 1.25" diagonal), a 2X Barlow lens, and an aluminum carry case. By adding this kit to your telescope package, you will have eight (8) different magnifications to choose from!
- We have also included a 12V 7 amp Celestron Power Tank and an AC Adapter. These important accessories allow you to power your telescope from a standard AC wall outlet or, with the addition of the included DC Adapter, from anywhere your heart desires. Just plug the DC Adapter into the telescope on one end, and the charged Power Tank on the other, and you are good to go!
About the Celestron CPC 1100 Computerized Telescope..
The largest aperture of the CPC line, The CPC 1100 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope has the most light gathering ability and has a limiting magnitude of nearly 15. The CPC 1100 takes full advantage of its vast database of thousands of NGC and Abell galaxies as well as delivering a new level of detail to all your favorite deep sky objects. This CPC 1100 features Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings. With sophisticated software features like Hibernate function, the CPC can maintain its star alignment night after night without needing to be re-aligned, making it an ideal instrument for a permanent observatory facility.
The CPC is the most portable of Celestron's top-of-the-line fork-mounted astronomical telescopes. This telescope is at home as a superb visual instrument or, with optional wedge and CCD cameras, as a serious astrophotographer's tool. Turn this scope to planets and see amazing detail on the surface of Jupiter; see Cassini's Division in the rings of Saturn, and resolve details on the surface of Mars. Even the distant Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are within your reach. Although large in aperture, with its conveniently located carrying handles and an instrument weight of 65 lb, this telescope is portable enough to setup in your backyard or take with you to your favorite dark sky location.
Celestron's CPC Series with revolutionary SkyAlign Alignment Technology redefines everything that amateur astronomers are looking for - quick and simple alignment, unsurpassed optical quality, ease of set-up and use, ergonomics, enhanced computerization and, most important, affordability. So if you are looking for a great overall workhorse of a telescope the Celestron CPC is for you!
Aligning the telescope is as easy as 1-2-3! Simply locate and use hand control to manually point (slew) the telescope to three bright celestial objects. You do not need to know the names of the stars - you may even pick the moon or bright planets! Celestron's NexStar software technology will model the night sky to determine the position of every star, planet and celestial object above the horizon. Once aligned, the remote hand control allows direct access to each of the celestial catalogs in its user-friendly database.
The CPC database contains over 40,000 celestial objects including Messier objects, the Caldwell Catalog, as well as NGC Galaxies, nebulae and planets. User-definable filter limits make navigating through this expansive database quicker and easier. Filter Limits let you filter out objects that are outside of your local horizon (ie, if trees or mountains were in the way). Identify feature tells you what you're looking at, but it can also be a very fun way to tour around the sky. Just point the telescope up somewhere and ask it to identify Messier objects (for instance) and it will show you the 5 nearest Messier objects to your position and let you GOTO them. You can keep doing this for different parts of the sky or for different object types - it is a lot of fun. There's also "Solar Sys Align" that lets you align on the sun or moon for daytime observing - it is easy to use this to see planets or bright stars in the day.
The CPC Series telescopes feature meticulously matched and hand-figured optical systems that are manufactured in Celestron's facilities in Torrance, California. In addition, all CPC models are available with StarBright and StarBright XLT High Performance Optical Coatings. All CPC models ship standard with the NexRemote telescope control software.
Celestron CPC 1100 Features:
- Available with Starbright XLT High Performance Optical System - Celestron's finest optical coatings provide sharp, bright clear views.
- SkyAlign Alignment Technology - Fast, easy alignment. Simply choose three bright stars. The telescope does the rest.
- Convenient remote hand control holder - Allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope. 40,000+ object database.
- Ergonomic design - Comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location.
- Re-designed drive base and drive mechanics - Quiet operation; large drive gears, quick release clutch; Auxiliary ports for AutoGuider, PC; easily mounts to tripod.
- Mount is NexRemote compatible, Includes Permanent PEC
- Newly - designed heavy-duty tripod.
- 11" Schmidt-Cassegrain Design
- Focal Length - 2800 mm, F/10
- 50 mm Finderscope w/quick release bracket
- Dual Fork Arm Mount
- Aluminum Optical Tube
- 40 mm Plossl (51x) Eyepiece
- 1.25" Star Diagonal
- Accessory tray Leg Brace/ Eyepiece holder
- Heavy Duty Steel Adjustable Tripod
- Car battery power adapter
- NexStar Computer Control System
- Hand control port
- Aux Port, Autoguide Ports
- Highest Useful Magnification - 661x
- Lowest Useful Magnification - 40x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude - 14.7
- Resolution - Rayleigh 0.50 arcsec
- Dawes Limit - 0.41 arcsec
- Photographic Resolution - 200 line/mm
- Light Gathering Power - 1600x unaided eye
- Field of View - standard eyepiece 0.6°
- Linear FOV (@1000 yds) - 32ft
- Starbright XLT Coatings
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction - 3.75"
- by Area - 11.6%
- by Diameter - 34%
- DC Servo motors with encoders, both axes
- Resolution 0.1406 arcsec
- Nine slew speeds - 3°/sec, 2°/sec, 0.5°/sec, 64x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 1x, 0.5x
- Software Precision 24bit, 0.08 arcsec calculations
- Sidereal, Solar, and Lunar tracking rates
- 40,000 Object Database
- Altazimuth, Equatorial North and South tracking modes
- SkyAlign, Auto Two-Star Align, One-Star Align, EQ Align, Solar System Align
- Periodic Error Correction Permanently Programmable
- Dual fork arm, cast aluminum w/ detachable HC cradle
- 5.625" hard anodized gear in both axes, 180 tooth, brass worm
- 9.8" azimuth bearing
- Telescope Weight - 65 lb
- Tripod Weight - 19 lb
- Power Requirements - 12VDC at 1.5A
- Idle Current - 340 mA
- Slew Current Both Axes - 900 mA
- Power Supply - Car battery adapter
- Cord Management - Software Managed
About the Celestron 2" Accessory Kit...
The Celestron 2" Eyepiece, Filter, and Diagonal Kit contains:
- Three E-Lux 2" Eyepieces
- 2" Barlow Lens - 2x
- Five Colored Eyepiece (Lunar and planetary) Filters
- 2" Mirror Diagonal
- Aluminum carrying Case
Three E-Lux 2" Eyepieces: - 3-element fully-multicoated optical design with a 56° apparent field of view (the 40 mm has 50° FOV) Comes with 26 mm, 32 mm and 40 mm focal lengths.
2" Barlow Lens - 2x: - A Barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of your eyepiece by doubling its effective focal length. The E-Lux 2x Barlow is fully multicoated and gives you a total of six power combinations.
Five Colored Eyepiece (Lunar and and Planetary) filters - 2": - Included are Kodak Wratten #12 (deep yellow), #21 (orange), #25 (red), #58 (green), and #80A (blue). These filters will greatly enhance your enjoyment of our solar system.
2" Mirror Diagonal: This high quality 90° multicoated mirror diagonal allows you to take advantage of the wider field of view provided by 2" eyepieces. It fits all rear cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and includes an adapter to use with refractor telescopes.
Celestron Aluminum Carrying Case: This sturdy and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior.
About the Celestron 12V 7A Power Tank...
For any Celestron computerized telescope. Now you can take your telescope anywhere with this portable rechargeable power supply. Whether you have a computerized telescope or operate your telescope using motors, Celestron specially designed this product with the amateur astronomer in mind -- this model is packed with useful features. Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this model can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries.
Celestron 12-Volt, 7 Amp Portable Power Tank Highlights
- 7-amp hour
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports
- 3V, 6V and 9V outputs for accessories
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap
- Energy efficient LED spotlight
- Booster terminal on rear side
- Built-in Circuit Breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
- 110 V/220 V switchable universal AC adapter included
About the AC Adapter...
This AC adapter is a plug-in power supply and is powered off any standard USA type 110-120 volt single-phase AC wall outlet. It provides +12 volts DC at 2 amperes for your telescope.