- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade 10" LX90 Professional Telescope Bundle - 1010-90-03-BUN2
This Bundle Includes the 10" LX90 ACF and the Following Items:
Meade 10" LX90 ACF Telescope Professional Bundlewith Wide Angle Eyepiece, Diagonal Kit, and 7AH Portable Battery
Wow, you will be ready to observe in style right out of the box when you choose this Meade 10" LX90-ACF Telescope bundled with extra high-quality eyepieces, a 2" dielectric diagonal, and a DC rechargeable portable battery to run your LX90 at a dark-sky star party or in your own backyard! Below you will find more information on both the telescope, its standard accessories, and the extra accessories you'll find in the Meade 10" LX90-ACF Professional Bundle:
- The 10" Meade LX90-ACF telescope offers up a large amount of light-gathering in a package that is still portable. With the upgraded coma-free optics and Meade's famous UHTC coatings, you'll be able to see detail in a huge array of planetary and deep-sky objects. Cutting-edge computerization makes easy work out of alignment, finding, and tracking objects, and the Meade AudioStar controller is user-friendly and even has the ability to speak to you about objects you are looking at. Standard accessories include a heavy-duty tripod, finderscope, diagonal, one eyepiece, and software.
- The 10" LX90 professional bundle package also includes a High Point Wide Angle Eyepiece and Diagonal Kit. Open up the aluminum case and you'll find a 2" dielectric diagonal, a 2" to 1.25" adapter so the diagonal will accept both 2" and 1.25" eyepieces, two 2" wide angle eyepieces (42mm and 30mm), and a 15mm 1.25" eyepieces.
- You'll also receive a Celestron 7AH 12V Rechargeable Power Tank; a portable battery that you can take anywhere, and use to power this telescope as well as other accessories. In order to use the Power Tank with your Meade LX90, we've included the Meade #607 12V DC Power Cord. You can read more about all the components of the 10" LX90-ACF Telescope Bundle below:
About the Meade 10" LX90 ACF Telescope
The 10" LX90-ACF features Meade's f/10 Advanced Coma-Free Optics. Building from a classic RC design, Meade has created a new optical design with the same coma-free pinpoint star images and flatter field that discerning astrophotographers and most professional observatories expect. The LX90-ACF, with Meade's Advanced Coma-Free system, also reduces astigmatism and eliminates diffractions spikes found in classical RCs. No competing Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope can make those claims. The 10" LX90-ACF is the perfect platform for the demanding visual observer and imaging enthusiast. When it comes to industry-leading optics, depth of features, and computerized operation, the LX90-ACF is the best all-around telescope value you can find.
AudioStar with Astronomer Inside is the latest addition to many of Meade's world-class telescopes, including this one. In short, AudioStar is like having your very own personal astro guide by your side. Astronomer Inside can uniquely select the best objects from your sky based on your location and the time of night you are observing. AudioStar then plays descriptions of each object so you can learn about what you are seeing. Astronomer Inside has audio content for planets, stars, constellations, star clusters, nebula, galaxies and much more.
- GPS - LX90-ACF can do more than track satellites. It talks to them as well. Turn it on and the built-in Sony GPS sensor immediately determines your precise date, time and location. AutoAlign then uses this info to align your scope for a tour of the most spectacular sights in the universe. With all the features of the legendary LX90GPS, plus the addition of Advanced Coma-Free optics and the ability to communicate to satellites, the new LX90-ACF now has it all.
- Autoalign - Telescopes with Meade's new AutoAlign come pre-aligned. They are smart scopes that know the night sky right out of the box. AutoAlign picks two fail-proof alignment stars for you and places them right in your viewfinder. Just center them to fine tune your alignment and the wonders of the universe are at your fingertips.
- Oversized Primary Mirror - Only Meade manufactures their primary mirrors in diameters larger than their listed aperture (e.g. the diameter of the 8" LX90's primary mirror is actually 8.25").This additional 1/4" yields a wider, fully illuminated field-of-view, and allows you to see the light other telescopes leave behind.
- 8 X 50 Viewfinder - Quickly and easily locate and center deep sky objects.
- Slew Speed - The LX90-ACF slews (moves) from star to star at 7 degrees per second. That is more than twice as fast as the competition. This means that over the course of an evening, a Meade LX90-ACF will show you two to three times more objects.
- Rigid Cast Aluminum Tripod - The Meade LX90-ACF's Optical Tube Assembly is mounted on two sturdy fork arms giving you a rock solid platform for astrophotography.
- LX200 Series Tripod - The LX90-ACF comes standard with the same sturdy field tripod as the LX200-ACF series telescope.
- Smart Drive - Meade's AutoStar provides Periodic Error Correction (in polar mode). Over the course of one or more training periods your LX90-ACF will minimize guiding corrections during long exposure astrophotography.
About the High Point Wide Angle Eyepiece SCT Kit
The Wide Angle Eyepiece & SCT Diagonal Kit from High Point is a great way to upgrade to 2" eyepieces and drastically improve the performance of your SCT telescope. With the High Point Wide Angle Eyepiece & Diagonal Kit you get a 42 mm 2" Wide Angle Eyepiece, 30 mm 2" Wide Angle Eyepiece, 15 mm 1.25" Wide Angle Eyepiece and a 2" SCT type Dielectric Diagonal. Below we have listed descriptions of each High Point Wide Angle Eyepiece & Diagonal Kit component.
- 2" SCT Dielectric Diagonal - The 2" SCT Dielectric Diagonal from High Point is a beautifully crafted, CNC Machined Diagonal that looks great in any telescope. Optically, this diagonal is highlighted by a 1/10 wave BK7 mirror with enhanced dielectric coatings that deliver 99% reflectivity across the visible spectrum
- Included with the 2" Dielectric Diagonal is a 1.25" to 2" eyepiece adapter that allows you to use all of your eyepieces. The chrome barrel of the diagonal is threaded to accept 2" filters
- 42 mm Wide Angle 2" Eyepiece - The 42 mm Wide Angle Eyepiece from High Point has a 2" barrel and accepts 2" Filters. This eyepiece delivers amazing images because of it's 5 element design. All internal edges are blackened for maximum contrast and all optical elements are fully multi-coated for an enhanced view. A joy to look through this eyepiece has a 65° field of view and 30 mm of eye relief
- 30 mm Wide Angle 2" Eyepiece - The 30 mm Wide Angle Eyepiece from High Point has a 2" barrel and accepts 2" Filters. This eyepiece delivers amazing images because of it's 5 element design. All internal edges are blackened for maximum contrast and all optical elements are fully multi-coated for an enhanced view. A joy to look through this eyepiece has a 68° field of view and 22 mm of eye relief
- 15 mm Wide Angle 1.25" Eyepiece - The 15 mm Wide Angle Eyepiece from High Point has a 1.25" barrel and accepts 1.25" Filters. This eyepiece delivers amazing images because of it's 5 element design. All internal edges are blackened for maximum contrast and all optical elements are fully multi-coated for an enhanced view. Easy to look through this eyepiece has a 68° field of view and 13 mm of eye relief
About the Celestron 12-Volt, 7 Amp Portable Power Tank
Now you can take your telescope anywhere with the portable, rechargeable Celestron Power Tank power supply. Whether you have a computerized telescope or operate your telescope using motors, Celestron specially designed this product with the amateur astronomer in mind -- this model is packed with useful features. Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this telescope power supply can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries.
- 7-amp hour
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports
- Built-in (2) USB ports for charing portable devices
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap
- Energy efficient LED spotlight
- Booster terminal on rear side
- Built-in Circuit Breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
- 110 V/220 V switchable universal AC adapter included
About the Meade #607 12 VDC Power Cord
Use this 12VDC Power Cord to power your Meade ETX 90/105/125AT, LX10, LX90, or LX200GPS telescopes in the field by connecting it to the Celestron Power Tank or a 12 VDC automobile cigarette lighter socket. This cord is 25 ft in length, and includes a standard automobile cigarette lighter plug on one end, and the required DC power plug for your Meade telescope on the other.