- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik CLS CCD Pentax K1 Clip Filter - CLSCCD-PENTAX - Used
- This Astronomik CLS CCD Clip Filter for Pentax K1 Cameras is Used and in Excellent Condition. Upon inspection, we found that the clip filter is fully functional. The factory seal is broken. Otherwise, everything looks excellent.
- Image shows new product.
- Comes with High Point 90-Day Warranty
Astronomik CLS CCD Clip Filter for Pentax K1 Cameras
- Optimized for use with Pentax K-1 MkI and MkII DSLR cameras, this CLS CCD filter from Astronomik features a Pentax K1 clip format.
- Simultaneously allows the largest portion visible light and h-alpha emissions to pass while blocking mercury and sodium-vapor spectral lines from street lamps, thus eliminating that irritating orange glare caused by light pollution in urban areas.
- Displays additional detail in stars and nebulae.
- Close to 100% of the visual and h-alpha portions of the spectrum, 450 nm to 530 nm, is allowed to be transmitted.
- Astronomik CLS CCD filters are great for deep sky imaging with f/3 focal ratio and above telescopes or photo lenses of any aperture.
- Multi-layer coatings on all Astronomik filters prevent deterioration caused by scratching, aging, and high humidity.
- German-made to ensure excellent optical quality!
More About the Astronomik CLS CCD Filter
Since DSLR Cameras have been remodeled for astronomical use, they can now accommodate CLS-CCD Filters in severe light-polluted conditions. The contrast between celestial objects and the background is greatly enhanced with this filter. Compared with UHC filters, the CLS-CCD has a wider transmission curve, allowing more light to be transmitted, making stars appear less dimmed. Astronomik CLS-CCD filters have been optimized to block as much artificial light as possible while, at the same time, yielding the best performance for approved wavelengths.The Astronomik CLS-CCD Filter intercepts unwanted mercury and sodium-vapor spectral lines while allowing the desirable visible light and H-alpha emissions to pass. This enables the CLS-CCD Filter to block out most of the encompassing light pollution, doing away with that bothersome orange glare. Great for DSLR, CCD, black & white film photography, and deep sky viewing, this filter works best with lenses of all apertures that have f/3 and above focal ratios. Additional uses for the Astronomik CLS-CCD Light Pollution Filter include easier resolution of Double Stars, and color imaging from emission line data in the Luminance channel. This 1 mm thick CLS-CCD Filter, like all Astronomik filters, is parfocal with all other Astronomik filters. Diffraction limited, this filter will not compromise your telescope's optical performance! It is also highly resistant to blemishes caused by scratching, aging or high humidity. Astronomik filters arrive in a plastic storage container that is both high-quality and durable.
Astronomik Pentax K-1 Clip Filter System
Compatible with Pentax K1 and K1 Mk II digital SLR cameras, this Pentax K1 clip filter is the newest member of the Astronomik clip filter family. Does not support camera models with APS-C sensors! Astronomik clip filters are designed to be used with traditional camera lenses for use with telescopes.
- 92% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 92% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 92% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656 nm (H-alpha)
- Pass from 450 to 540 nm and beyond 650 nm