- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Monocular - RT155
Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Monocular
With 15x magnification and a 50 mm objective lens, this Vortex Recon R/T Monocular is an excellent optic for performing long range observations. This monocular is both waterproof and fogproof and features a lightweight design with a rubber armored exterior for a comfortable non-slip grip. Fully multi-coated with Vortex's XR™ lens coatings, this 15x50 Recon R/T Monocular uses premium XD™ glass to provide superb optical performance. Additional features include a utility clip that attaches to a belt or strap to enable quick access, as well as a flared eyecup that blocks stray light and folds down to make viewing more comfortable for those who wear eyeglasses.
Vortex Recon R/T Monocular Highlights
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the monocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Flared to eliminate stray light and rotatable for a custom fit.
- Main Focus: Allows for sharp image acquisition at distances from as close as 12 feet to infinity.
- Fine Focus: Allows for precise focus adjustment for fine image detail.
- Utility Clip: The versatile, multi-position utility clip allows for multiple attachment points and quick attachment to pocket edges, equipment or vests.