- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
William Optics Fluorostar 132mm f/7 Triplet APO Refractor with 3" V-Power Focuser & Roto Lock Adapter- Gold - A-F132-VP20ARII-GD
William Optics FLT132 Triplet APO Refractor - 3" V-Power Focuser & Roto Lock Adapter
The William Optics 132 mm Fluorostar is the perfect choice for anyone who needs a high-quality 5" refractor packed with value. The FLT132 refractor boasts impeccable quality with its visually stunning, powder-white exterior and gold CNC accents. It's an outright joy to use. A 5" f/7 refractor with fantastic color correction, the FLT132 is an astronomer's dream both optically and mechanically. Designed for visual as well as photographic use, you can't go wrong with the 132 mm 20th Anniversary Edition Fluorostar!
The William Optics FLT132 body is made of solid CNC-machined high-grade aluminum. This air-spaced triplet apochromatic refractor features optics have been enhanced with STM coatings on FPL-53 glass. This results in a beautiful, true-color image. The fully retractable dew shield protects your optics from moisture, allowing you to stay outside for longer. Also included is a high-quality soft carry bag, so you can protect your investment wherever dark skies may take you.
The William Optics 132 Fluorostar is fitted with the latest version of the 3" Crayford V-Power Focuser and Rotolock Adapter. It is suitable for heavier loads and includes a graduated camera adjuster that rotates 360-degrees. The large aluminum knobs make it easy to focus even with gloves on.
William Optics FLT132 Triplet APO Refractor Specifications
- Telescope Series: William Optics FLT
- Telescope Optical Design: Refractor
- Refractor Design: Apochromat (APO)
- Number of Refractor Elements: 3
- Telescope Aperture: 5.2" (132 mm)
- Telescope Focal Ratio: f/7
- Telescope Focal Length: 925mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Image Circle: 36mm
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 14.5
- Finder Included: No, Sold Separately
- Includes Telescope Case: Yes
- Focuser Style: Crayford/Crayford Style
- Focuser Size: 3"
- Focuser Speed: Dual Speed
- Telescope Mount Type: No Mount - OTA Only
- Telescope OTA Length - Extended: 40.9"
- Telescope OTA Length - Retracted: 30.7"
- Telescope OTA Diameter: 5.56"
- Telescope Dew Shield Diameter: 6.61"
- Telescope OTA Weight: 19.84lb