- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
ZWO Standard Electronic Automatic Focuser (EAF) - EAF-S
ZWO Standard Electronic Automatic Focuser (EAF)
This ZWO Astronomy Cameras product is changing the game when it comes to achieving that perfect focusing for astrophotography. This tool is an electronic focuser that enables precise and dynamic focus control during sessions of planetary and deep-sky imaging.
The Standard EAF works with all capture software that is supported by the ASCOM platform. This can be added to the ASIAIR WiFi imaging and control system (sold separately) to complete the system and allow users to run their entire imaging sessions with a smartphone or tablet and can do so indoors, if they choose.
The body of the EAF was designed in the image of the changing Airy diffraction pattern through a range of focus. It is made with an all-metal, red housing unit. This means it matches the ZWO astronomy cameras. The body includes a 12V DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm, center positive power port and a USB2.0 data port.
The standard version of the EAF has the EAF body, flexible coupling, a motor bracket, and a USB2.0 cable.
The EAF is compatible with the following focusers:
- Sky-Watcher Astrophotography Reflectors
- Sky-Watcher Black Diamond
- Sky-Watcher Dobsonians
- Sky-Watcher Maksutov-Newtonians
- SharpStar telescopes
- SkyRover telescopes
- TS Optics
- Astro Tech
- FeatherTouch Focusers
- More will be compatible with the EAF in the future, such as Takahashi telescopes and GSO telescopes.
- Size: 60mm x 50mm x 40mm
- Motor: Step Motor: 5,760 steps to rotate the circle
- Power Port: 12V DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm, center positive
- Data Port: USB2.0 port
- Weight: 277g.
- Capacity: 5kg
- Material: All-metal
- Color: Red