The Konus Campus Microscope is a highly regarded microscope amongst students and laboratory users alike. Built with quality in mind the Konus Campus Microscope can reach up to 1000x. Priced very competitively the Konus Campus Microscope has features such as a 360 Degree revolving binocular head and binocular viewing eyepieces that are found on microscopes double the price. This microscope is equipped with two 10x wide field eyepieces and for achromatic objectives that sport magnifications of 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x. Additionally, the Konus Campus Microscope has a dual speed fine focuser so that the microscope user can achieve the best focus possible. Below is a full list of features present in Konus Campus Microscope.
Konus Campus Features & Specifications
- The Konus Campus Microscope comes with two 10x wide field eyepieces.
- Equipped with four achromatic objectives the Konus Campus offers a wide variety of magnification ranges- 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x.
- 360 degree rotatable binocular head with sliding inter-pupillary distance control.
- Micrometrical and macrometrical, double focusing mechanism for coarse and fine focusing.
- Equipped with a movable stage with micrometric movements.
- The Konus Campus Microscope has a end-stop to ward off slide crash.
- Equipped with light intensity control with 4 levels of brightness.
- Transmitted light illumination with A.N. 1.2 condenser.
- Iris diaphragm and filter-holder.
- The Konus Campus Microscope has a halogen bulb - 12V/12W.
- Protect your Konus Campus Microscope with the vinyl antidust cover included with purchase.
The Konus Campus microscope is a value microscope built like a tank!