- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Apertura 2" Focal Reducer with 0.75X Reduction for Ritchey-Chretiens - A-RCR
Apertura 0.75X 2" Focal Reducer
For RC Telescopes
If you would like to be able to reduce exposure times and increase the apparent field on your Ritchey-Chretien telescope then the Apertura 0.75X Focal Reducer is the accessory you need! Ritchey-Chretien OTAs with a focal ratio of f/8 will be reduced to f/6, and for those OTAs with an f/9 focal ratio will shorten to f/6.75.
This reducer is designed to have a 2" slip-fit and a practical spacing distance of 70mm - 80mm, measured from the sensor to the reducer thread. With this spacing distance, users should have enough space to add an Off-Axis Guider, filter wheel, or other accessories. The Apertura RC Reducer has an image circle of 15mm. This means it works best in conjunction with CCD or CMOS sensors that have a diagonal measurement of 15mm or less.
The 2-element optical design with fully multi-coated optics means this Apertura focal reducer has a high-performance level. It is built to last, and the black-anodized assembly will slip into a 2" focuser or adapter and accept 2" barreled accessories via its non-marring compression ring opening.
Please Note : This is a focal reducer only; not a reducer/flattener.
This Product Comes with the Apertura Absolute Warranty!
- Two-Year Warranty against product defects.
- Three-Year Accident Replacement Program that begins after your initial 2 year warranty expires.
- Your Apertura Absolute Warranty is transferable.
Download a copy of the Apertura Absolute Warranty for more information on this program, how to make a claim, and why it is important to keep your original receipt and the product's original boxes & packaging!