- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik CLS Canon EOS M Clip Filter - CLS-EOS-M
Astronomik CLS Canon EOS M Clip Filter
Please Note : The "M" series of Astronomik filters are designed to work with the new mirrorless cameras from Canon.
- Canon EOS clip format Astronomik CLS filter made for Canon EOS M series camera models M1, M10, M3, M5, M6, and M50, along with all lenses with an EF-M bayonet, and any lens with EF and EF-S bayonets via the use of an optional adapter
- Astronomik CLS clip filters feature the same transmission components as their CLS filter counterparts
- Attaching this filter has no affect on all Canon EOS camera functions such as focus and image stabilization
- Designed to obstruct as much light emissions from artificial sources as possible while simultaneously allowing maximum performance for favorable wavelengths
- Astronomik CLS filters are excellent deep-sky imaging filters when used with f/3 and above telescopes or photo lenses of any aperture
- Makes for an excellent light pollution filter as it blocks the light of the spectral lines of mercury and sodium-vapor lamps
- Made in Germany, a country known for designing optics of high quality!
More About the Astronomik CLS Canon EOS Clip Filter
By impeding the spectral lines of mercury and sodium-vapor lamps, but allowing a large portion of visible light and H-alpha emissions to get through, the CLS filter efficiently restricts most encompassing light pollution, which can ruin your images. This filter is designed for use with lenses of all apertures, operating at f/3 and above.
This Astronomik EOS-M Clip model filter enables astrophotography with DSLR cameras despite severe light-polluting conditions without white balance shift. All Astronomik filters are parfocal with all other Astronomik filters. Does not reduce optical effectiveness. This filter offers high resistance to scratches and the effects of aging, as well as high humidity. Astronomik filters come with a high-quality, durable, plastic storage case.
Modified for astronomical use, this Astronomik CLS Filter is suitable for use with Canon EOS M series cameras under light-polluted skies. Highlights the difference between celestial objects and the background. Since the CLS Clip Filter has a wider transmission curve than the UHC filter, it transmits a greater amount of light. Stars will appear less dimmed. This filter has been enhanced to block as much artificial light as possible, and, at the same time, allow the finest performance for preferred wavelengths.
Astronomik EOS M Clip Filter System
Exclusive to Astronomik, this EOS M Clip-Filter system is constructed from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on modern machinery. In a matter of mere seconds, this filter can be inserted directly into the body of Canon EOS M model cameras such as the M1, M10, M3, M5, M6, and M50. No adjustments are necessary and all lens operations such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, remain operational!These filters are also compatible with all EF-M lenses known at present, as well as with all other lenses with Canon EF and EF-S bayonets via an adapter. Telescope use is of course also a possibility. This system also doubles as a dust protector, keeping dust from gathering on your sensor during long exposures.
- 92% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 92% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 92% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656 nm (H alpha)
- Enables transmission for 450 nm to 540 nm, as well as 640 nm and above wavelengths
- Allows Infrared wavelengths to pass