- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron iE5100 Planetarium Imager - 5250
iOptron iE5100 Planetarium Imager
The iOptron iE5100 Digital Imager allows you to experience astrophotography and astro-video on your own! With the iOptron iE5100, you can view images from your telescope on a computer screen in real time. The iE5100 uses a USB cable to broadcast live images of the Moon, Sun, planets or terrestrial objects straight to your computer. These images can then be recorded for future playback or frame imaging.
- iE5100 Planetarium Imager
- 1.25" Eyepiece Adapter
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- OS X (Mac OS X)
iOptron iE5100 Digital Camera Features
- Micron® 5 mega pixel color CMOS sensor with DigitalClarity® technology to severely lessen image noise levels
- 1/2.5” chip size with 2.2 µm square pixels
- Progressive scan
- Detailed, clear image with maximum resolution of 2592 x 1944
- Capture video on your computer with a frame rate up to 60 fps @ 640 x 480
- Included 1.25" eyepiece adapter makes the iE5100 suitable for most telescopes
- Threaded adapter accepts typical 1.25” eyepiece filters
- Advanced camera control software enables you to change the exposure parameter via your computer
- Real time flip/rotation allows you to adjust what you are viewing on the screen
- Image software provides an effective tool for imaging measurement and processing
- Stacking function instantly chooses those sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Standard camera C-mount permits the direct mounting of the camera to a microscope w/C-mount thread