- This Meade Series 4000 Focal Reducer cuts telescope focal ratios by a factor of 0.63x, converting f/10 and f/6.3 telescopes into much faster f/6.3 and f/4 instruments respectively.
- Threads directly onto Schmidt-Cassegrin SCT rear cells.
- With this Meade Focal Reducer, imaging exposure times are roughly cut in half.
- Delivers a wider field of view for visual observations.
- This Meade 3” Series 6000 Focal Reducer & Field Flattener helps astrophotographers capture wide-field celestial images via a fully multi-coated 3-element optical design.
- Reduces the focal length of Meade 115 mm and 130 mm Series 6000 APO refractor telescopes by a factor of 0.8x to increase the width of the view field.
- Easy camera attachment enabled by M48x0.75 outside diameter thread.
- Contributes 55 mm of back focus to your imaging system.