- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
High Point 2" SCT Quartz Dielectric Diagonal - D2QSCT
High Point 2" SCT Quartz Dielectric Mirror Diagonal
This High Point 2" SCT Quartz Dielectric Mirror Diagonal is designed to attach directly to the external threads on the rear cell of your SCT scope. Can be rotated to the most comfortable position. The Quartz Mirror nearly eliminates focus position changes resulting from thermal instability, which is one less thing you will have to concern yourself with when using your gear out in the field.
- Attaches directly to the external male SCT threads on the rear cell of your Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope (SCT)
- Our Quartz Dielectric diagonal provides greater thermal stability then non-quartz diagonals
- Thermal stability means less focus position adjustment during evenings that experience considerable temperature variance
- The 2" Quartz Dielectric Diagonal from High Point features Dielectric Coatings with 99% reflectivity across the visible wave spectrum
- A 1/12th wave mirror comes standard with all Quartz Dielectric Diagonals by High Point
- Our Quartz Dielectric Diagonal is CNC Machined and looks great in any telescope
- Accept 2" filters
- Equipped with a 1.25" - 2" eyepiece adapter, this diagonal accepts both 1.25" and 2" Eyepieces
- Features a non-marring compression ring on the diagonal body and the 1.25" to 2" Adapter, which is threaded to accept 2" M48 filters.
- Weight 1 lb without the 1.25" - 2" adapter and 1.3 lb with the 1.25" - 2" Adapter
This 2" Quartz Dielectric Diagonal is a beautifully crafted, CNC Machined Diagonal that looks great in any telescope. Optically, this diagonal is highlighted by a 1/12 wave mirror with enhanced dielectric coatings that deliver 99% reflectivity across the visible wave spectrum.
This Quartz Dielectric Diagonal is a gem for under $140 and its performance capabilities rival that of diagonals costing almost two times as much.