- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron 3 lb. SkyTracker Pro Counterweight - 8605
iOptron 3 Pound SkyTracker Pro Counterweight
The iOptron 8605 Counterweight weighs 3 pounds (1.35kg) and while it was designed for the SkyTracker Pro, this counterweight can be used with a variety of iOptron mounts. It can be moved and locked in place on your mount's counterweight shaft for optimal telescope balance. Includes a large convenient locking knob.
Compatible iOptron Mounts:
- Sky-Guider Pro
- SkyTracker Pro
- Cube-A (Dual AltAz/EQ mounts)*
- iEQ30 or 30 Pro
- ZEQ25 or CEM25
- MiniTower/ II / Pro
- AZ Mount Pro
*Requires the CW Shaft 8607 as well
- Inner Diameter: 20.5 mm
- Weight: ~3 lb., or 1.35kg
Please Note: This counterweight replaces the iOptron 8606. The 8606 weighed 3.5 pounds, while the newer 8605 weighs 3 pounds. Other than the weight difference, they have the same inner diameter, and can be used on the same mounts.