Telescope Focusers & Focusing Accessories
- Small autofocusing system for the Starlight Feather Touch Focuser
- Includes Microtouch Shuttle controller with built-in rechargeable battery
- Also includes a motor, choose the right one from the dropdown
- Direct Drive choices cost more. If you already have a motor you can decline one and save.
- Motor Type: SC Servo Motor
- Compatible with All 6" 14" SCTs, all EdgeHDs, 8" RASA, 36cm RASA, 7" Mak-Cass, and 11" RASA (with Retrofit Kit).
- Allows for electronic focusing
- Uses Focuser Utility Software
Pegasus Astro FocusCube 2 Electronic Focuser - Fits 6" - 9.25" Celestron SCT, 8" & 9.25" EdgeHD or 8" RASA - PEG-FC2-SCT68925
Pegasus Astro Motor Focus Kit Zero for Celestron C6 - C925 SCT, EdgeHD, and RASA Telescopes - PEG-MFKZERO-SCT68925
Pegasus Astro FocusCube Zero with Bracket for Celestron Classic & Edge 11" Telescopes - PEG-FCZERO-SCT11
- Promotes dependably fast and accurate precision focusing
- Comes with SCT Bracket compatible with Celestron 11" Classic SCT and EdgeHD telescopes
- Included cables enable digital focus control through your PC
- Sensor probe included for determining the exact temperature of the focuser/environment
- Focuser Design/Type: Electronic Focusers
- EAF Version: Standard
- Power Port: USB 2.0 Port
- Data Port: USB 2.0 Port
Upgrade your current focuser today with a new one from High Point Scientific! Our experts have picked the best of the best for you to choose from. No matter what your budget is, we are confident you will find a focuser that suits your needs. It’s no secret that the optics are the most important part of any telescope, but the focuser is just as crucial when it comes to your viewing or imaging experience. The focuser is the link between the telescope itself and the eyepiece or camera.
If it is shaky or jumpy when the draw tube is racked in or out or flexes when heavier eyepieces or accessories are introduced, your focuser can make observing almost impossible. A quality focuser should provide precise positioning of the eyepiece or camera to within .002 inches. Focusing should be smooth and easy, without any backlash, so that the telescope doesn’t vibrate or shake, even at higher magnifications. A decent focuser should be able to handle the weight of today’s multi-element eyepieces, as well as a DSLR or standard CCD camera.
At High Point, you will find affordable rack and pinion focusers and more advanced Crayford focusers. We also carry highly precise electric and motorized focusers. These are excellent because they virtually eliminate vibration by removing the need to touch the telescope. Electric and motorized focusers may also come with a controller and/or different speed settings to bring convenience and variety to your viewing experience.