Apertura Absolute Warranty
We believe in our products! Therefore, all Apertura products come with an industry leading Absolute Warranty that’s simple and easy to understand.
- Two-Year Warranty Against Product Defects
- We will repair or replace Apertura products that are defective.
- The warranty is for 2 years from the original purchase date. Original purchase receipt is required to submit your warranty claim.
- Keep your original packaging! You must ship the product back in the original box with original internal packaging for your warranty to be valid.
- Three-Year SHARP Warranty (Stuff Happens Accident Replacement Program)
- We get it, stuff happens. If you damage your Apertura product for almost any reason within 3 years after your 2-year warranty expires, we will offer you a replacement of the same Apertura product, or closest comparable Apertura product, at 40% off retail, plus shipping costs.
- All you have to do is ship your damaged product back to us, with the original receipt, in the original box, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Your Apertura Absolute Warranty is transferable! Simply provide proof of the original purchase receipt to the new owner of the Apertura product, and make sure to give them the original packaging.
- Fine Print
- The Apertura Absolute Warranty does not cover loss or theft. It does not cover deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product. All Apertura branded products purchased before 2018 do not qualify for this warranty. The “SHARP” program begins after the 2-year warranty expires, not before, and lasts for 3 years. Finally, to start an Apertura Absolute Warranty claim of any kind, you must contact High Point Scientific by phone or email to receive an RMA number and instructions.