- The AstroZap Artificial Star is suitable for use as a telescope collimator.
- Works as both a tabletop unit or attached to a standard photo tripod via the 1/4-20 adapter found on the underside.
- Provides a false star for all star party attendees.
- The star generated by this device does not move and thus prevents any problems with tracking or centering.
- Atmospheric conditions, no matter how severe, will not affect the accuracy of the collimation provided by the AstroZap Artificial Star.
- Proper AstroZap Artificial Star placement depends on the telescope model being used.