Sky-Watcher Collimation Knobs
- These Bob's Knobs Secondary Collimation Knobs fit a wide variety of telescopes including the Celestron C10-N/NGT, C8-N/NGT, Orion Astroview, Star Blast, Skywatcher, Skyview, SkyQuest XX and XT, and many more.
- Each knob in this set measures 13 mm or 1/2" in diameter.
- Made from black plastic with stainless steel threads.
- Compatible with Celestron 6", 8", and 10" Newtonian reflectors as well, whether they contain GoTo electronics or not.
- Measuring 16 mm or 5/8" in diameter, these Bob's Knobs Collimation Knobs fit Orion and Sky-Watcher 5", 6", 8", and 10" Newtonian reflector telescopes.
- Made of black plastic with stainless steel threads.
- With these knobs installed, the OTA will still be able to clear the rocker box.
- These knobs are also compatible with Celestron 6", 8", and 10" Newtonian reflectors as well, whether or not they contain GoTo electronics.
- Knobs must be staggered in height due to the factory collimation and locking screws being so close together.