- This Bino Vue Body is made for Schmidt-Cassegrain and Maksutov Cassegrain telescopes.
- Tele Vue's Bino Vue Body has 27 mm aperture prisms.
- This bino viewer is incredible to use with a simple drop-in installation.
- Tele Vue has coated the Bino Vue body with multi-coatings and dielectric beamsplitter coatings.
- This Tele Vue Bino Vue Flat Coupler replaces the supplied Bino Vue nosepiece.
- Using this Flat Coupler gives more in-time travel.
- The Bino Vue Flat Coupler is black.
- The Tele Vue Flat Coupler will sit flush.
- Using this amplifier/corrector is to be used with a Bino Vue and will increase the power by a factor of two.
- The corrector is meant to correct prism aberrations.
- The amplifier and corrector can be swapped into a focuser without needing to refocus.
- You are able to use this will any speed telescope.
- Adding this Tele Vue Bino Vue Binoviewer lets users use both eyes with SCT or Mak telescopes.
- This binoviewer has 27 mm aperture prisms.
- The 2x corrector compensates for introduction of spherical, color, and astigmatism in prisms.
- Tele Vue has designed the binoviewer to have a drop in installation for 1.25" eyepieces.